Colton, CA

Posted August 23, 2013
we miss the old administrator mrs melanie harris she was fun and so active we hope we get to see her around

Georgia Morris Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
i hate this elementary school , i always got bullied. Teacher their were rude to me. i would never like to return to that school. i went their from kindergarten to 5 grader . I dislike that school every much.

Posted February 13, 2013
My son went here for one year, during that year he was pushed to do his hardest and excelled. The school provided both physical activities and mental (such as chess) and he enjoyed them both with his friends. The staff go above and beyond to help you and teachers keep you up-to-date with day-by-day intell if required or asked for. The parents seem to be pretty active at the school and it is well organized. Parents are informed immediately of any behavorial problems or sudden drops in grades and work with the student and parent to improve the situation. Considering this was my sons first school after moving states they helped him tremendously and were absolutely brilliant.

Posted July 30, 2008

Georgia Morris Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2005
My son is attending Morris since Kindergarten and I like the school, but I think they need to have more extracurricular activities and to involve more the parents to get them close to the school.

Georgia Morris Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2005

Georgia Morris Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
My son just started kindergarten here and he has a hearing deficit. The teacher is very good at making sure he has preferential seating. They also have a speech pathologist on [the] grounds that helps him out. So far I am impressed with this school. Very clean.

Georgia Morris Elementary School
1900 West Randall Avenue, Colton, CA  92324
Last modified Georgia Morris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Georgia Morris Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top