No rating

Wonderland Angels Early Learning Center

Private | K | 32 students

Student diversity

Living in Compton

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $175,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,330.

Posted April 25, 2010

My daughter has been at Wonderland since the age of two years old. She is now four. I only heard about how wonderful this school was and how thier child was so ready for public school. I have to say they are not really there to meet the needs of the children. Some or should I say majority of the new staff there are so very rud, and only there to get a pay check. Every year they always hold this new student orientation for new and returning students, but what I dont understand is the fees. They are outright unfounded. Everytime there is a fund raiser the order is incomplete or it's past the deadline that the school has set. My question to the staff, 'Is there something that us parent need to be aware of ? '

Posted March 11, 2010

The School has taken a turn for the worst. After the new owner came aboard tuition continues to increase and the removal or lose of good teachers are steadily increasing. Fundraisers are ridiculous parents went from paying $400.00 to $800.00 to opt out. This school has truely became more and more about the money and less about the childrens education. For the few good teachers left we appreciate you even though you can hardly take any time off. It's unfortunate that it has come down to parents pulling there child out after the school year especially, since I've heard a lot of good things about Wonderland Angels when the previous owners were there. But, when a parent wants the best for their child they have to find the best school and Wonderland was once the best but not anymore.

Posted December 2, 2008

I love this school! Thet have wonderful caring teachers and excellent activities for the kids. My daughter has homework everyday-and i love it! She is learning so much at 4 years old!

Posted November 18, 2008

I absolutely love this school. I have two daughters there and have experienced wonderful, professional teachers and staff, as well as, a wonderful education for my girls. This school was recommended by other teachers that I work with and all of their children had attended this school, as well. I recommend it to all!

Posted September 9, 2008

My daughter graduated from Wonderland Angels last year. Tiera attended WA for 4 1/2 years, during that time she excelled academically and socially. The teachers and staff at WA take a genuine interest in the children they teach and their future. My daughter is in first grade now and is performing the work of a 2nd or 3rd grader. Thank you to Wonderland Angels for laying such a solid foundation. Keep up the good work!! Mr. & Mrs. Ross.

Posted September 6, 2008

This school is AWESOME! This is my daughters 2nd year at (WA) and she is steadily learning and excelling. As a parent I couldn't ask for more. This is her last year and I sadly say that, because not very often will you find a school or staff that gives so much time, love and support to you and you're child. if or when I do have more children, (WA) will be my school of choice. They say that it takes a village to raise a child and my village of choice is and always will be WONDERLAND ANGELS! Genia & Alexis WATSON

Posted December 21, 2007

This is a great school. Well organized, the staff is very helpful, and my daughter is learning so much at such a young age. She is learning almost the same things in Pre K that my son was learning in Kindergarten in another private school. I would and do recommend this school to anyone. It truly is a great school.

Posted August 28, 2007

Wonderland Angels is a very good school. My daughter has been there for a month and already has learned colors, numbers, and how to write her name.

Posted June 14, 2007

Wonderland angels is a great school my daughter has learned so much

Posted May 29, 2007

Wonderland is an excellent school. The school provides a very good atmosphere, the class ratio is small, the curriculum is challenges the children. Although my daugher knew the basics, ABC's, colors, pre-k stuff before attending Wonderland. Wonderland has far exceeded my expectations for a preschooler. My daughter can read and comprehend at a 3rd grade level. Her handwriting looks very similar to mine. She has learned to spell using - blends, phonics, etc. and she always amazes me with her math skills. I truly recommened Wonderland to anyone seeking a school in the area. The staff is always warm and does not hesitate to inform you of your childs behavior.

Posted March 27, 2007

I love wonderland angels! This was the best school I could've picked my daughter. She has learned so much at this school, and I am so thankful that the teacher's there are one on one with the children,and every student is treated the same.My child get's homework 4x's a day and she zips through it,nothing is ever too hard for her.This school has really gave me so much confident that whomever I recommend to this school will be much satisfied.Wonderland Staff(especially Lisa B) your the best! -Tiffany Worship

Posted August 18, 2006

I really like this school. My 2 boys attend(ed) this school. I like it a lot. The teachers each have about 10 students. When accidents happen, they make sure to send home an 'ouch' report. The curriculum is good as well. My oldest learned his numbers, ABC's and how to write his name within 2 months. (pre-k) The same with my youngest. (pre-school) The kindergarten teachers are marvelous. They give the students lots of one on one time and affection. My son learned to read within a couple of months. They get homework everyday in kinder, 3x a wk in pre-k & 2x a wk in pre-school. This school is open from 6 to 6, tuition is $95/wk for pre-school & kinder. The pre-k class has a special rate. I would definitely recommend this school.

• Mrs. Monique Fordham-Jackson