Compton, CA

Bursch Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2013
this school is by far the best school. is always dirty and trash everywhere there is no supervision of the gates so anybody can go in and out at any time. and if anybody knows a parent from special education tell them to go to school and make sure your baby is ok the teacher of ed has no patience for little angels like them. first year here and very disappointed.

Posted May 11, 2013
This is the best school in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This school has been here along time.

Posted December 06, 2009
Bursch is a wonderful place for children to be. My children have all maintained a great academic standing due to the teachers' commitment and dedication. Teachers at Bursch truly believe in challenging their students and it shows that they really care for them. I just wish there was more money in the school's budget to continue with the band program and sports teams.

Bursch Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
This school has come a long way since I attented. My son really likes his teacher and he is doing a great job. My only problem is that he is not being challenged and is bored with the work he gets.

Posted December 02, 2008
I am so pleased with this school. The entire staff is helpful and pleasant, my daughter's teacher is extremely delightful and intelligent , which makes me a happy parent. The prinicipal, Mrs. Rossi actually listens to the parents.

Posted October 10, 2008
This is my son's first year at Bursch. I am very impressed with my son's 1st grade teacher. Bursch prepares the children for college as well as staying current on politics. I'm looking forward to his future years at Bursch.

Bursch Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
I have two children attending Bursch since Kindergarten. and I must say for the past five years or so this school has gone from great to excellent! My children are in the Gate program

Posted May 12, 2007

Bursch Elementary School
2505 West 156th Street, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified Bursch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bursch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top