Compton, CA

Posted April 07, 2014
I'm a student at this school, Chavez has been something that I didn't expect Once I got the news I was going to be attending Cesar Chavez I got really disappointed because I heard so many rumors about how bad the school was , some people say it's really easy but honestly it' has been hard and difficult the way some teachers don't care about our education and just are sitting there at their desk knowing either way if they don't do anything for our learning they will still be getting paid, Since I been attending Cesar Chavez I have noticed Some teachers are scared of their own students although they don't really show it. The cafeterias food is the worst I ever tasted frozen food is gross they always give the same food.

Posted May 12, 2010
irenrolled back to chavez im a pregnant student. and it just got worse the offices are unorganized.the school lunch is something i hat eating and fights after fights i cant wait till i finish school here.not the best school..

Cesar Chavez Continuation High School 5

Posted July 14, 2008
this school is very nice. the classrooms are small. and its a great learnig enviroment!

Cesar Chavez Continuation High School 5

Posted March 11, 2005

Posted March 11, 2005
- a administrator

Cesar Chavez Continuation High School
12501 North Wilmington, Compton, CA  90222
Last modified Cesar Chavez Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Cesar Chavez Continuation High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top