Compton, CA
Students enrolled: 2,385

Posted March 09, 2015
My school is really good but we need help here we need more school patrol in campus cause i think alot of teens ditch and smoke will ditching

Posted August 22, 2013
my school is a very great and peaceful place that is surrounded by stereo types that constantly reflects nothing but bad reviews && i personally believe if we do receive the money we will put it to great use.

Posted March 28, 2011
Dominguez hasnt been the greatest school, or we might not have the best school ground;best teachers;or administrators but the one thing we will always have is school pride and no one can take that away from us. Many people say that Dominguez is a bad school and that its in a bad community but in reality people just want to make us look bad but we kow are school is filled with administrators and teachers that truly care for us, and we arent going to let anyone think the work of us. Dominguez is a place of family and im enjoying the little time i have left there i will truly miss everything about Dominguez. -L.D.G Class of 2011!

Posted April 15, 2010
School has really improved. Its much safer and it has gioven more resources to teachers and students. The best improvement is the library which has more books and the librarian has gotten more students involved in using the library's resources.

Dominguez High School 3

Posted January 24, 2010
i know that the band needs new uniforms because theirs have become very worn and seem to be older that the band members themselves

Posted January 04, 2010
Dominguez High is a good school. The new principal Mr. Ramon has done a lot to improve Dominguez. We need more parent involvement. A PTSA (Parent, Teacher, Student Association) was started last year but very few Parents attends the meetings. Just a few keep trying to get the PTSA off the ground and they need help. If any parents from Dominguez read this please find out how you can join the membership.

Posted December 31, 2009
this damn school is the truth, alot of great kids come from this place,if your looking for the right school to send your child...this is the place!

Posted November 01, 2009
I just love this school! We do need to work problems out so in order to do so the staff and students have come together this year to help meet the high standards. Teachers are excellent if students work with the teachers. The school offers classes which can help the student succeed after high for free. A big benefit for the students and parents.

Posted October 01, 2009
i think that this school is the best in Compton unified school district. I am a student who goes to Dominguez high school and it is the funnest of my life. i have good friends a hot girlfriend and good teachers. one of my best teacher was Mr Morgan and Mrs caballero. i am going to graduate high school and become a mechanic.

Dominguez High School 3

Posted August 19, 2009
I am a recent graduate of Dominguez High School and having had attended for all four years and having spent a great deal of time working/volunteering in the office, classrooms, and working closely with activities, I know that Dominguez has a lot to be wished for, but all the same it is a very productive and efficient school. Organization and following through may be the biggest lack in the high school, but administration, staff, teachers, and students are working collectively to solve much of the problems on campus. DHS proved to be a great school for my education and though I may not have had the best facilities to study and work in I definitely learned a lot. Having experienced a few weeks in an out-of-state university has given me a broader view of the world around me and also has been easy to transition to because of AP/Honors courses offered.

Dominguez High School
15301 South San Jose Avenue, Compton, CA  90221
Last modified Dominguez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dominguez High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top