Compton, CA

1 star

1 review of this school

Thurgood Marshall School 1

Posted May 20, 2007
I don't happen to be a parent, but I'm intelligent enough as a student to comment. I would not advise that anyone attend this school. The lack of security, rotting buildings, and gang activity are enough to make this facility a deathtrap. There are severe drug and violence problems and the curriculum is so far below what high school students should be learning, I'm ashamed to admit I go to this wretched hole. Just thought I should warn unsuspecting site-goers.

Thurgood Marshall School
12501 North Wilmington, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified Thurgood Marshall School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Thurgood Marshall School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top