467 students|Compton Unified

Bad
Good

I attended this school on till the year 2002 best school ever the teachers were always very supportive. Mrs Vargas was my 2nd grade teacher. and Mr. Robinson was my 3th grade teacher . wish i could see them again soon

In the fall of 1937, I attended the 4th grade at General Rosecrans School. My teacher was Miss Crowder. We moved back to Kansas at Christmas and I later completed a PH.D. in Engineering. I am now retired as Professor Emeritus from Kansas State University. I remember well my time at the school.

According to comments of neighbors, the school is awesome. One of my neighbor said, that in the school he was, his son did not had any interest in school;however, ever since he enter Rosecrans, he is more committed into school. When I heard her comment, how happy she was about transfering her son to Rosecrans, I said, I must write a review.

it is very good it teacheskids alot and this school has the best promotion ceremony for 5th.

Today Rosecrans Elementary had open house and after leaving the school I felt extremely proud and enthusiastic. Everyone (staff, teachers, parents, and volunteers) are working in unison to help our children obtain an education and become great citizens. I want to thank the principal Mr. Baba for being a great principal and leader!

I am very proud of this school. My daughter is in the 2nd grade and is being challanged on her studies. I am also very happy that they were able to become a distinguished school. The teachers are great.

Last modified Rosecrans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.