Compton, CA

Walton Middle School 5

Posted October 17, 2011
I am currentily an sudent in walton i have to say that this is a wonderful school they have good teachers like mrs.davis,ms.navarro,ms.bullis,ms.nguyen,ms.rudner,mrs.guns etc...

Posted December 30, 2010
well i am sa student a walton middle skool and the teachers are some what helpful and sometimes they just tell us throught words and dont show in paper and it gets confusing and our old principal didnt help at all he ignored parents and now we have a new one and he helps us alot and makes our school better

Posted November 22, 2010
This was a pretty good school. I was a student a few years back and I remember that the teachers were great and the counselor was too. Although at the time I didn't think so but most students don't appreciate anything until it's over. At the time I didn't think that the counselor was helping me in my situation at all but now I know that she really did try to help me. :]

Posted May 05, 2010
well i am student at walton middle schoool.this schoolis full of hope for the future students.they teach us alot at this school.the teachers encourage you everyday.they can be hard on u some times but the make sure you get the job done.thank

Walton Middle School 4

Posted October 21, 2009
I believe this school is full of great teachers and staff that are tottally involved in the lives and educations of the students. This school has many great programs for the school such as M.E.S.A., Mock Trial, and Middle School Public Depate. In 2009 the school sent a team of three students to a national competitions where they won ninth place overall. The only problem is the behaviro of several students.

Posted October 03, 2009
The principal at Walton Middle School cares about his students education. He is not just there for a paycheck. He makes sure all of his students succeed no matter what. He is always out and about around campus making conversation with his students showing that he genuinely cares about each and every student as a whole. He makes a point in contacting parents if there is a problem instead of letting students get away with things they should not be doing. He does his job well and is a wonderful person to associate yourself and your chldren with.

Walton Middle School 1

Posted June 06, 2009
this is ashame that 2008 cst are very low you should be pushing these kids not laying back.and i am one of yoour student that gets good grades.you might want to get advice from mr.smith.thank you and have a great life

Posted June 10, 2008
Well i am a student at walton and sadly i have to say its not a good school they dont have discipline at.. all theh only good thing they have there is the sports

Walton Middle School 4

Posted January 27, 2008
Well i am a former student of wms and i loved it. There are great teachers there that have taught me alot and i admire all of them.

Posted September 06, 2007
My son just started Walton Middle School today and the first thing that impressed me was the faculty. Everyone was well groomed and polite. This may not sound like much but I have seen principles standing outside the first day of school wearing purple suits with matching shoes. As I walked onto the campus the first staff member I saw asked could they help me even though they were walking away from me. The staff member walked me to my destination and told me to have a wonderful day and went their way. The counselor acknowledged me and told me she would be right with me. Then she gave me all the needed information and also had one of the older students escort my son to class. I have good feelings about WMS and I hope they turn out to be true.

900 West Greenleaf Avenue, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified Walton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top