Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
Our Lady Of Victory School Has Gone Through Constant Change As The Years Have Gone By. I've Recently Decided To Pull My Child From Our Lady Of Victory Because Of The Lack Of Leadership And Guidance From It's Principal. That School Was Resurrected From It's Previous Principal For It To Go Back To How It Was Prior To The Last One. Poor Planning And Execution On Assemblies And Events. They've Seemed Very Rushed And Poor Planned. I Enjoyed The Parent Involvement And The Community Engagement. Furthermore, The Safety Of The Children Is Compromised Very Often, Particularly During After School Care. It's Very Unfortunate That They Don't Have A Strong Structure With Safety. Lastly, I Am A Strong Believer That Success Starts At The Top And The Principal Has Very Poor People Skills And Lacks Strong Routines And Guidance And For That I Don't Recommend This Private School.

Posted September 17, 2013
Our Lady of Victory is a great school. The teachers and principal are very nurturing to the students, and they really care about them. The curriculum is competitive and my daughter is motivated on the daily basis to do her best. OLV is one happy and united family.

Posted March 26, 2013
I think is a wonderful school the teachers are great and caring. my child is learning about god at the same time he is learning is lessons. and becoming a good and productive person. come and check out our school.

Posted March 26, 2013
Let me start off by saying I love Our lady of Victory School!!! I am very happy with the education that my daughters are getting. My kindergartner can read and that makes me a very proud parent. also they have excellent teachers and not to mention our principal, he has done a very good job with this school, well with that being said I am very happy I chose this school for my children and I am looking forward for more successful years to come;)

Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2013
Concerned by all the positive feed back on this school. Perhaps this was the case a couple years ago. The school is currently understaffed, it has no library, yet its being scored as one of the best private schools in the area. There is no real computer lab also. The books are dated/not current, and tattered. The staff and teachers can be rude and condescending borderline unprofessional.Never had a teacher roll her eyes to the point I was concern they had a medical condition. Huge mistake and the best decision I made was pull my child out of this school.

Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2009
This school is by far one of the best private Catholic schools out there. All of my brothers, sisters and I went to this school and now our kids are going there too. This school is a great Catholic education tradition for my family and many of the other families in our community. The education we received and that our kids are currently receiving is truly priceless.

Posted August 25, 2007

Posted September 24, 2004
- a former student
As a former student of O.L.V. I think it was a magnificent experience there. I learned many things there and really connected with teachers. This school is incredibly great. My name is Leroy Rodriguez and I was in Class of 2003.

Posted December 16, 2003
This one of the best overall private school in the city of Compton. This is a great institute for children. The teachers are wonderful and all about teaching the fundamentals of learning for our children. Our school is all about parent involement, we love the carnival block party that is held each year for the children. This school is great.

Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School
601 East Palmer Street, Compton, CA  90221
Last modified Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Victory Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top