Posted July 14, 2013
Optimal Christian Academy is a great school, pre-school to 6th grade. This summer the teachers are really making it fun along with educatonal for our children. The head teachers have put together a great summer program for the K-6th students. My children love going to Optimal. The teachers are great. They really care about the children's academic progress, beginning with Bible lessons. My children have really learned a great deal. I love this school but I have concerns with the office staff(family), at times they are not professional. Son of owner needs to take a class in professionalism. The teaching staff is my main concern and they are wonderful. I highy recommend this school if anyone is looking for their child to receive a good foundation in education. God Bless Optimal!

Posted July 14, 2013
Excellent teaching staff, but original owners in leadership children seem to be in charge and they are not very professional. I look over them and focus on the teachers. My children earned a great education at Optimal and now my grandchildren attend this school. This is the best school in this area. If anyone is looking for a great school in this area, this is the place, you will be well pleased with what your child(ren) will learn. Hats off to the great teachers!

Posted August 23, 2010
Optimal is a great school from pre-school through 4th grade. I had 2 children at this school and they learned so much. Both of my children were reading and writing very well in Kindergarten. I was so proud and I enjoyed bragging and showing their work. The Christian education was a plus, they also tested above grade level on their Stanford test. Middle school starts in the 5th grade at Optimal, I didn't like that very well, because I felt that children should have one instructor that learn and focus on them and they lack the maturity to change instructors and teacher's. In the beginning they had some challenges adjusting, but they finally adjusted. Communication was a bit difficult in middle school, and sometimes a little unpleasant. But I hear from parents at other school having the same issue with communication. I felt that my children were safe at Optimal.

Posted September 21, 2009
Optimal Christian Academy is a great school! The parents and staff work together on keeping the children safe and focused. Some people base their opinions on personal experiences with staff. But I do feel that if the School gave a little (staff support) more it would increase in numbers!

Optimal Christian Academy 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I just enrolled my two kids in the pre-school department.I was intrested in a school like this. I really like the school and the teachers, I think that this is the best school I could find in this enviroment. The only down part I'd like to admit is that is rather expensive for a low income family like ourselves but I think that the outcome is totally worth it.

Posted May 02, 2009
I am writing because I don't feel that enough parents take the time to comment on particular concerns when things are going well. We all encounter some problems, but overall we focus on the child receiving a quality, Christian based education. The teachers really concern themselves with the well being of their students. They intervene in every aspect with continual parent contact. Optimal is not perfect, but Optimal is striving for perfection. Optimal has teachers and staff who take extra time to involve themselves in the total care of the children at school.

Optimal Christian Academy 1

Posted April 25, 2009
I must say the great reputation that the school once had is no longer the case hence the leadership has been passed on to the original leadership's children. The school has gone from great to just plain fair. My child was enrolled at this school during the new millenium and preschool department has no clue of developmentally appropriate practices for young children. In fact their are clueless. Not to mention the environment was never friendly and welcoming. The preschool teachers seem really disconnected from the children. I had a terrible experience at this school and would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted March 17, 2009
My child has attended Optimal for 4 years now and I have no compliants. I believe that Optimal is giving my child a Biblical and educational experience. In this day and time when so many young people are growing up in areas where schools could care less and knowing that Optimal is giving every oppertunity for your child to succeed is the best school for the money.

Posted January 31, 2009
Optimal is a great school. The Principal and teachers are the best. My deepest concern is, the office staff is not always friendly. The Principal and Teachers make up for the unkindlyness the office shows to the parents at times. Also, kudos to the principal for stepping in to teach the Language class. He's doing an excellent job with my child and the other students. Way to go Principal and Teachers!!

Optimal Christian Academy 5

Posted January 31, 2009
Optimal is a great school. The Principal and teachers are the best. My deepest concern is, the office staff is not always friendly. The Principal and Teachers make up for the unkindlyness the office shows to the parents at times. Also, kodos to the principal for stepping in to teach the Language class. He's doing an excellent job with my child and the other students. Way to go Principal and Teachers!!!!

Optimal Christian Academy
604 South Tamarind Avenue, Compton, CA  90220
Last modified Optimal Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Optimal Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top