Compton, CA

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted August 18, 2005
I have had experience with EKO and found it to be an outstanding school. It is well discipline and the teachers care about the students. The Director, Mary Martin, is the first director I have ever come in contact with that genuinely cares about every student. I do not think my son could not have made it if it wasn't for the EKO staff. I give the school a 10. (Perfect Score)

Posted August 30, 2004
EKO Multi-Purpose Center was the perfect NPS school for my son. He was on the road to Juvenile hall and EKO was his last stop. Mary Martin, director, and the staff supported me in all the decision I made. My son went in hating the thought of a Non-public school and today he is attending college. He gives a lot of thanks to the staff at EKO and his 12th grade teacher Ms. T.Martin. He stated it was nice to have staff and a teacher that cared about his education and his well-being. I personally thank all staff and teachers for putting up with him everyday.

Eko Multi-Purpose Center
403 South Santa Fe Avenue, Compton, CA  90221
Last modified Eko Multi-Purpose Center is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Eko Multi-Purpose Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top