Concord, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 09, 2014
My son has attended Calvary Temple Christian School since preschool, the young age of 4. He is now 14 and in Junior High and I can honestly say that my husband and I have been truly BLESSED beyond belief to have found the very best school to have entrusted our son to for the last 9 years! Next year will be his last year in this school and it is with a very heavy heart that the day will come that we must say good bye to a truly amazing, loving, caring, educational school with great Christian values. The staff treat your children as if they are their very own. They not only teach what our kids need so desperately to learn but they teach what other schools do not, love and respect! I honestly cannot say enough good about this school, its just impossible to put 9 years of praise, gratitude, love into a small rating. Our son has been an A+ student since pre-K so I think that speaks volumes with how great this school. Best thing, my son has never NOT ONCE been bullied from Calvary Temple. Only loved by his teachers, principal and fellow students. Its almost a fantasy come true. You would not be sorry if you placed your kids in this school. You really wouldn't!

Posted January 24, 2014
Excellent Christian school with wonderful staff and a great curriculum. My daughter loves attending school here and looks forward to class every morning.

Posted January 21, 2014
CTCS is awesome! We have attended a couple other schools in the area and this one is great.

Posted January 21, 2014
This school is awesome with an amazing staff who genuinely love all of the children. Strong academics to be sure, but much more than that this school shows children how to put compassion for others in motion. My children run to school when I drop them off (and not just to get away from me) :) Love it!

Calvary Temple Christian School 4

Posted January 21, 2014
We are very glad to have been led to CTCS. Excellent staff and leadership. I love the balance between academics and spiritual development the children receive. The teachers are sensitive to the development of the children in every area.

Posted December 06, 2011
This school is AMAZING!!!!!! The teachers, the principal, the staff, the students all amazing!!!! I recently pulled my daughter out of the public middle school and knew, instantly that this was the school for her. She has been welcomed with so much kindness. I am so thankful for Calvary Temple. I cannot say enough positive things about this school. I feel blessed!!!!

Posted December 05, 2011
CTCS is a great place for students to thrive academically, socially, and spiritually. I love that my kids get a great education in a place where they feel loved and accepted, on top of the fact that they get to worship God in a weekly chapel. It melts my heart as a mom to know that they love going to school!

Posted December 05, 2011
We have three children at CTCS, and all three are thriving there. We've experienced K-5 so far, and all their teachers have been awesome. They give each student lots of time and love. The curriculum is academically challenging, but not overwhelming. We are very impressed with the level of dedication from the whole staff - the principal is very involved with the students, and it's obvious that the kids all love him. The spiritual education my kids are receiving is outstanding - I love the fact that they have the opportunity to worship God at school, as well as at home and at church. We feel blessed to have our kids at CTCS!

Posted June 11, 2009

Calvary Temple Christian School 0

Posted June 03, 2009
My daughter has loved her experience at Calvary Temple Christian Preschool. The staff is so friendly and awesome. I'm sad she will be leaving.

Calvary Temple Christian School
4725 Evora Road, Concord, CA  94520
Last modified Calvary Temple Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvary Temple Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top