PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

After my daughter attended CTCS for 4 years, I decided the first week of her 5th year to remove her and place her in the neighborhood school. We have always loved CTCS and what it has to offer children in education in a Christian setting. BUT the drive to take her to school then go to my work was 45-60 mins twice a day when we live 7 mins door to door to my work. This review to reflect the actions of the PRINCIPAL. On my daughters last day of school he did not take 2 minutes to seek her out and say good bye.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

While I have only worked with and can vouch for three teachers , each year I go in to the school year wondering what the teacher will be like and how my daughter will fare and so far I have been both impressed and happy with the teachers and their ability to teach my child.....who doesn't really like to read.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school does not tolerate plagiarism or anything that goes against the Christian principles of the school but is not overly religious. They absolutely teach values , honesty and respect for others.

My daughter has been attending CTCS since preschool. She is in second grade now and I couldn't be more happy with her progress. What is great about this school is that the class size is low enough to get the attention she needs. No school is solely responsible for educating your child, that is also partly the responsibility of the parent but what I have found is that my daughter thrives here, is developing close personal friendships and an excellent moral compass so I don't feel like I have to worry if she is being " brainwashed" or not. I think that is important as well. Education is important and values are important too. This school delivers both!

My son has attended Calvary Temple Christian School since preschool, the young age of 4. He is now 14 and in Junior High and I can honestly say that my husband and I have been truly BLESSED beyond belief to have found the very best school to have entrusted our son to for the last 9 years! Next year will be his last year in this school and it is with a very heavy heart that the day will come that we must say good bye to a truly amazing, loving, caring, educational school with great Christian values. The staff treat your children as if they are their very own. They not only teach what our kids need so desperately to learn but they teach what other schools do not, love and respect! I honestly cannot say enough good about this school, its just impossible to put 9 years of praise, gratitude, love into a small rating. Our son has been an A+ student since pre-K so I think that speaks volumes with how great this school. Best thing, my son has never NOT ONCE been bullied from Calvary Temple. Only loved by his teachers, principal and fellow students. Its almost a fantasy come true. You would not be sorry if you placed your kids in this school. You really wouldn't!

CTCS is awesome! We have attended a couple other schools in the area and this one is great.

This school is awesome with an amazing staff who genuinely love all of the children. Strong academics to be sure, but much more than that this school shows children how to put compassion for others in motion. My children run to school when I drop them off (and not just to get away from me) :) Love it!

We are very glad to have been led to CTCS. Excellent staff and leadership. I love the balance between academics and spiritual development the children receive. The teachers are sensitive to the development of the children in every area.

This school is AMAZING!!!!!! The teachers, the principal, the staff, the students all amazing!!!! I recently pulled my daughter out of the public middle school and knew, instantly that this was the school for her. She has been welcomed with so much kindness. I am so thankful for Calvary Temple. I cannot say enough positive things about this school. I feel blessed!!!!

CTCS is a great place for students to thrive academically, socially, and spiritually. I love that my kids get a great education in a place where they feel loved and accepted, on top of the fact that they get to worship God in a weekly chapel. It melts my heart as a mom to know that they love going to school!

Last modified Calvary Temple Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8