1-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 05, 2014
Hope Academy has made such a huge difference for our son, a kid that otherwise would have slipped through the cracks. My son is bright (as most dyslexics are) and was struggling in public school as he learns differently. He has a 504 and had an IEP and had the weight of the world on his shoulders as he was feeling defeated. We made the difficult decision to pull him from his school and friends and try Hope Academy .... best decision we EVER made. It has been so much fun to watch him grow and watch him succeed.

Posted May 05, 2014
Best Decision we ever made. This is an amazing school for children struggling to learn due to Dyslexia. Traditional school do not have the means or education to help these amazing children. We have been at Hope Academy for four years - our daughter has so much confidence, knowledge and the love of learning. She reads with confidence and has the tools to continue learning. All the teachers and staff at Hope do an amazing job with this children. Best School Ever!!

Posted April 29, 2014
I am very happy I found Hope Academy. My son attended for 4 years and went from hating school to reading above his grade level! Now his younger sister is attending Hope Academy. We had her in a private school and doing Barton tutoring 4 times a week. It was not enough. This is her first year and she now enjoys school, is learning to read and doing great. Caring and supportive teachers and staff.

Posted April 23, 2014
We are very happy that we found Hope Academy. My son was having a very tough time in public school. He had an IEP and received Barton tutoring a few times a week. It wasn't enough. Everyone has seen an amazing and positive turnaround in his confidence. His reading ability is now at grade level. It hadn't been at grade level for years. It was a tough decision to change schools as he began fourth grade. However, after four months at Hope my son told me he was so much happier and that we made the right decision. Those words and seeing him smile again are priceless.

Posted April 16, 2014
My son started Hope Academy almost two years ago. We had tried Montessori and public schools, but school was close to torture for him. Being a public school teacher myself, I knew that that he needed something different. We finally tried Hope Academy when my son entered sixth grade. Wow! I had no idea that changing that one thing could completely change his life. He is so much happier and we aren't the only ones to notice. Family and friends have seen him change from a quiet, introverted child to a social and happy one. He has truly been given hope, due to caring and understanding teachers. My son now reads and spells amazingly better than two years ago. He actually wants to go to school everyday and has become a better student because of it.

Posted February 06, 2014
Hope acadamy has changed my daughters life! They specialize in working with children with dyslexia. My daughter has attended for a year and a half and has grown both academically and emotionally. They use the slingerland method. The teachers are loving, encouraging and they really care! Hope academy has helped my daughter achieve working at her highest potential! This is the BEST school with the BEST teachers.

Hope Academy For Dyslexics
5353 Concord Boulevard, Concord, CA  94521
Last modified Hope Academy For Dyslexics is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Hope Academy For Dyslexics Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top