Posted August 23, 2013
I love Mountain View. My oldest daughter just graduated to move on to Middle School. Every teacher she had did a wonderful job with her, academically and personally. They were all very supportive of her to assure she reached her academic goals. I am looking forward to another 6 yrs as my youngest child is entering Kinder this fall. The parent-faculty group is fabulous. They come together to create and organize great events to raise funds for the school and bring the families, students, community and staff together.

Posted August 22, 2013
Our time at Mountain view has been a wonderful experience. I have been at this school as a parent for the last 7 years and have had a wonderful experience. I have a 1st grader and will be there another 5 years. The teachers and staff are wonderful and I feel very blessed to be a part of this school!

Posted August 22, 2013
4 years ago, two of my boys had to switch elementary schools due to one of them has Autism. Rather than having two separate elementary schools to drive to, I chose Mountain View because I had two my friends kids go to school there and i was told it was a family friendly school, they have great teachers and staff. And they're absolutely right! My son became fully mainstreamed in regular ed. for the last 3 years! We have made such good friends too!

Posted August 01, 2013
My son has been going to this school since Kindergarten, he will be starting the 4th Grade this year. Every teacher my son has had has been wonderful. My son has ADHD, so he can be handful at times, but the the teachers & office staff have always been patient & understanding. Plus all the parents are awesome!! Everyone seems to be willing & ready to help out or volunteer their time. Love, love, love this school!!

Posted October 17, 2012
I cannot tell you enough how fantastic I think this school is! Our journey began several years ago when, after moving in from another state mid-year, I was faced with the potential of having my kinder twins not only split up from each other in class, but at separate schools in a neighboring city! Just imagine the logistical nightmare that would have posed! The kind and amazing staff at Mtn. View went above and beyond to make sure our transition into California was less traumatic on my children. Within hours, the staff and teachers had provided a solution to our dilemma and both my girls were able to attend their home school for the remainder of the school year. Since then, I've been welcomed with open arms into the community and have volunteered countless hours to help better the school and the community. I've noticed closeness amongst parents grow, attendance at school functions skyrocket and my children have benefited from this school greatly, both in class and during social events. They are thriving thanks to the very dedicated teachers they've had and are enthusiastic to go to school every day. This is a supportive community. Trust me, you want your children here!

Posted October 10, 2012
I am happy to be a part of the staff at Mountain View Elementary. The teachers, school staff, parents, and everyone in the community works together for the benefit of our kids. I've taught at Mountain View for more than 15 years now, and my daughter attended our school as well. I feel lucky to be a part of such a wonderful and supportive community.

Mountain View Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2011
Mountain View Elementary School is a very school. Just like most parents, I always thought that private school is so much better than public school. That is not the case with our experience....my daughter used to go to King's Valley Christian School and was very unhappy there then we moved her to Mountain View and you can see the difference right away. No crying in the morning to go to school and she developed good relationship with her classmates as well as her teachers. One great bonus for going to Mountain View is Mrs. Sewell. She is the perfect teacher as far as my daughter's personality is concerned. Compared to King's Valley's principal, Mountain View's Mrs DeMott is by far sooo much better. Keep up the good work Mountain View!

Mountain View Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I'm living proof that Mt. View is a great school! I went there many years ago K-6 and now after all these years, I'm back! I'm working there and loving every minute of everyday! The staff is the best I've ever worked with and the students are great! I love them all! It takes a great staff, great kids and great parents/families to make it all work and it does work well at Mt. View!

Posted October 18, 2007
Moutain View is an incredible school. My son went there for two years and the teachers there are so supportive toward students. The best way that I can describe the Mountain View campus is that they are like a big family and they all look out for each other. I have high regards for the Principal she is so amazing. Now that my son has moved on to middle school we still talk about how great Mountain View is.

Posted August 26, 2007

Mountain View Elementary School
1705 Thornwood Drive, Concord, CA  94521
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top