Posted April 24, 2014
They have improved every year for the last five years our kids have attended. Higher scores and higher expectations. It could use some TLC, but there are some good people there.

Posted January 14, 2013
I am so happy my eighth grader is here. So much better than in the past.

Pine Hollow Middle School 2

Posted January 18, 2012
My daughter is a sixth grader at the school, and I think the school and teachers are not very helpful. Seems to me that the teachers are trying to cram so much topics in a short period of time and don't care whether the students understand the topic. In addition, when students asks questions, they do not want to clarify or explain.

Pine Hollow Middle School 3

Posted March 10, 2011
This is my child's first time in middle school. With that said I feel like they don't take enough time with children who are new and the teachers take their sweet time to respond to parents. My son went from being on the honor roll until he started the 6th grade at Pine Hollow now he is getting all F's !! I've sent several letters requesting to meet with them just to be ignored. Several parents have told me the same thing . I also witnessed a lot of racially motivated discrimination in which these issue's are being looked into.

Pine Hollow Middle School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
We have a very active PTSA and parents are interested in what's going on!

Posted October 08, 2010
I love this school because the teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable in the subjects they teach. If you have a question, you can email or call them and they will contact you the same day. The school even offers programs like the 504 program for students who may be having issues or problems. They have helped my son tremendously by allowing him accomodations with this program.

Posted February 07, 2010
I have just started Attending Pine Hollow and I love it there! A lot of the 6th graders thought that we were going to get picked on by all of the 8th graders, but they ended up minding there own buisness. My core teachers Mrs.Medina and Mrs.Smith are fantastic because they try there hardest to make sure that all of the students have everything they need to know for next year . Our principle Mrs.Bain is an outstanding principle. She knows how o handle a middle school for sure . I recommend this school for everyone that is trying to pick a middle school for next year ! Keep up the good work Mustangs!

Pine Hollow Middle School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
The reason I love Pine Hollow is because that our school is always friendly and always gets along with each other friendly.

Posted September 21, 2009
Its a good group of kids working hard to be all they can with the supportive staff and parents to help them succeed.

Pine Hollow Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Pine Hollow has a standard of excellence that radiates throughout the school.

Pine Hollow Middle School
5522 Pine Hollow Road, Concord, CA  94521
Last modified Pine Hollow Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Hollow Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top