Posted December 19, 2014
Great school. My child has been at Queen of All Saints for 4 years and loves it. The small class sizes make it easy for my child to get plenty of individual attention and extra help when needed. The staff is caring and always very helpful. The children are happy and act as one big family. I have alway been impressed by this school and highly recommend them.

Posted March 12, 2014
Our family is new to QAS this year but already we have been favorably impressed by the family atmosphere of the school. All the teachers seemed to know our child almost immediately and he very quickly made friends with children from different grade levels. I especially like that they can sit at lunch with any friend they choose; they are not limited to sitting only with their own classmates, and on sunny days they can sit on the grass picnic-style. My son's teachers are very dedicated and enthusiastic about working with and challenging the students. I have seen him grow spiritually and develop more of a moral conscience since he has been at QAS..

Posted February 23, 2014
Queen of All Saints in Concord Ca. My son John has been attending this school for the past 3 years. He has really enjoyed his time there. The staff are very professional and attentive to the childrens needs as well as the parents needs and requests. The school strives for excellence in education as well as personal responsibility and character. The school is not just an institution unto itself, but builds an atmosphere of community with its students and parents.

Posted February 23, 2014
This is my son's third year in QAS. We are very happy with their staff, teachers and extended care. The principal, Ms. Prince is always available to answer any questions or concerns we have. The third grade teacher, Ms. Powers is just wonderful. She is very dedicated to kids' education and tailors the curriculum to the level of each kid. She is very encouraging and inspiring.

Posted January 24, 2014
Our daughter started 4th grade at QAS (she is now in 7th) and since then, there has been a huge improvement academically and socially. She is more confident in what she does and overall just happy. Tuition is more than reasonable compared to other private schools in the area.

Posted January 23, 2014
My two siblings attended, my husband, his brother and now all three of my children attend QAS. I have students in 7th, 3rd and Transitional Kindergarten. I absolutely LOVE Queen of All Saints' faculty and staff and feel that this school provides a strong foundation of what it truly means to be a disciple of Jesus and an honorable member of our Community. The teachers are very nurturing and do all that they can to ensure good parent-teacher communication. The children receive a top-notch education and are provided with all the necessary resources to better themselves scholastically. In addition, QAS does a great job of supporting those kids who work hard to maintain a level of scholastic excellence by rewarding them with Student Learning Expectation Certificates each week. This is important because it gives the children a sense of accomplishment and something to strive for. In addition, my oldest daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and wears an insulin pump. She requires special care at times and the QAS staff has always embraced her and lifted her up so that she is a confident young woman. I HIGHLY recommend QAS!

Posted January 16, 2014
QAS. we love this school. My son goes to QAS and is happy where he is. Tuition is reasonable and the staff are always available and helpful.

Queen Of All Saints Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
This school is poorly run. My son was there from 3rd, 4th and part of 5th grade before I pulled him out and put him in public school. Many of the teachers are mean spirited. I wrote to the administrators and board with my concerns and not one of them responded. I finally pulled my son out and contacted the Oakland Diocese. Horrible, horrible school!

Posted May 10, 2013
This is our 2nd year at QAS, I now call it my home away from home. The school is always looking for new ways to help students and teach the children. It does require you to volunteer and to me that is 100% fine with me. It makes you feel like you are part of a community. The kids love to learn with religion and their regular education. They have a buddy system where they team up an older grade with a younger grade for activities. I feel with the buddy system it teaches the older kids to be respectful and to be on good behavior because they become role models to the younger kids.

Posted June 02, 2012
I can t nearly thank the QAS team enough for the past eight years and I don t feel any words or actions can truly express how grateful and blessed we are to have them in our lives. I am confident that no matter where life takes my son, he will be successful in anything he does because of the strong faith filled and educational foundation they have helped build within him. I have never met an educational team like them who truly care, and take It quite personally, the success and well being of each individual student. Their care for my son will never be forgotten and will be sorely missed though they ve helped him move on to his next goal in life. (Congrats Class of 2012!) The actions of the QAS cannot go untold, so I will continue to promote QAS and let everyone I know how wonderful this school is. They will forever hold a special place in my heart and I HIGHLY recommend your child to attend this school!

Queen Of All Saints Elementary School
2391 Grant Street, Concord, CA  94520
Last modified Queen Of All Saints Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Queen Of All Saints Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top