K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children are failing high-school! QAS did not prepare them at all! Academically they are terrible.

My son has been a student at Queen of all Saints School for 5 years now (2nd-6th). Coming into an already established class was a little intimidating but all of the staff and parents were very welcoming. The small class sizes allow for the students to get a ton of one on one time with the teacher. My son especially benefits' from this. My son's teachers this year in 6th grade are amazing. HIs home room teacher especially! She really understands my son, who has mild adhd, and takes a very active interest in him. She knows just how to talk to him to reach him when he is in a funk. She talks to him about all the things that interest him and I think that has help create a mutual respect and bond between them. There is quite a bit of volunteering that we are required to do. It is hard sometimes but I think it very important to be involved with my sons school. My youngest son will be starting kindergarten next fall and we can't wait to have him there too.

Great school. My child has been at Queen of All Saints for 4 years and loves it. The small class sizes make it easy for my child to get plenty of individual attention and extra help when needed. The staff is caring and always very helpful. The children are happy and act as one big family. I have alway been impressed by this school and highly recommend them.

Our family is new to QAS this year but already we have been favorably impressed by the family atmosphere of the school. All the teachers seemed to know our child almost immediately and he very quickly made friends with children from different grade levels. I especially like that they can sit at lunch with any friend they choose; they are not limited to sitting only with their own classmates, and on sunny days they can sit on the grass picnic-style. My son's teachers are very dedicated and enthusiastic about working with and challenging the students. I have seen him grow spiritually and develop more of a moral conscience since he has been at QAS..

Queen of All Saints in Concord Ca. My son John has been attending this school for the past 3 years. He has really enjoyed his time there. The staff are very professional and attentive to the childrens needs as well as the parents needs and requests. The school strives for excellence in education as well as personal responsibility and character. The school is not just an institution unto itself, but builds an atmosphere of community with its students and parents.

This is my son's third year in QAS. We are very happy with their staff, teachers and extended care. The principal, Ms. Prince is always available to answer any questions or concerns we have. The third grade teacher, Ms. Powers is just wonderful. She is very dedicated to kids' education and tailors the curriculum to the level of each kid. She is very encouraging and inspiring.

Our daughter started 4th grade at QAS (she is now in 7th) and since then, there has been a huge improvement academically and socially. She is more confident in what she does and overall just happy. Tuition is more than reasonable compared to other private schools in the area.

My two siblings attended, my husband, his brother and now all three of my children attend QAS. I have students in 7th, 3rd and Transitional Kindergarten. I absolutely LOVE Queen of All Saints' faculty and staff and feel that this school provides a strong foundation of what it truly means to be a disciple of Jesus and an honorable member of our Community. The teachers are very nurturing and do all that they can to ensure good parent-teacher communication. The children receive a top-notch education and are provided with all the necessary resources to better themselves scholastically. In addition, QAS does a great job of supporting those kids who work hard to maintain a level of scholastic excellence by rewarding them with Student Learning Expectation Certificates each week. This is important because it gives the children a sense of accomplishment and something to strive for. In addition, my oldest daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and wears an insulin pump. She requires special care at times and the QAS staff has always embraced her and lifted her up so that she is a confident young woman. I HIGHLY recommend QAS!

QAS. we love this school. My son goes to QAS and is happy where he is. Tuition is reasonable and the staff are always available and helpful.

This school is poorly run. My son was there from 3rd, 4th and part of 5th grade before I pulled him out and put him in public school. Many of the teachers are mean spirited. I wrote to the administrators and board with my concerns and not one of them responded. I finally pulled my son out and contacted the Oakland Diocese. Horrible, horrible school!

Last modified Queen Of All Saints Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8