K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

this school year 2016-2017, there is an overcrowding of student population in the 6th grade, 30 students... someone paying a full tuition( not with tuition assistance), my child is not getting the education I am paying for... junior high teachers are not trained to handle this huge number of students ... pulling out my child, it's like putting my child in a public school with this crowded class... the school's secretary doesn't handle emails proficiently, not a very effective frontline of the school...

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I have seen students pulled out from this school because of bullying. They have a committee that handles this but is not proactive with this.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school doesn't recognized learning differences. They are in business. They will accept students with learning disability even if their teachers and staff are not trained to handle this type of students.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

for the pet students, yes .leadership is strong because the teachers groom them

Develops character: Disagree

Yes, they developed those characters to their pet students....

Amount of homework: Disagree

school seldom review homework in class, then they send homework but not getting collected the next day... student tries to complete homework at night but not collected the next day...

My children are failing high-school! QAS did not prepare them at all! Academically they are terrible.

My son has been a student at Queen of all Saints School for 5 years now (2nd-6th). Coming into an already established class was a little intimidating but all of the staff and parents were very welcoming. The small class sizes allow for the students to get a ton of one on one time with the teacher. My son especially benefits' from this. My son's teachers this year in 6th grade are amazing. HIs home room teacher especially! She really understands my son, who has mild adhd, and takes a very active interest in him. She knows just how to talk to him to reach him when he is in a funk. She talks to him about all the things that interest him and I think that has help create a mutual respect and bond between them. There is quite a bit of volunteering that we are required to do. It is hard sometimes but I think it very important to be involved with my sons school. My youngest son will be starting kindergarten next fall and we can't wait to have him there too.

Great school. My child has been at Queen of All Saints for 4 years and loves it. The small class sizes make it easy for my child to get plenty of individual attention and extra help when needed. The staff is caring and always very helpful. The children are happy and act as one big family. I have alway been impressed by this school and highly recommend them.

Our family is new to QAS this year but already we have been favorably impressed by the family atmosphere of the school. All the teachers seemed to know our child almost immediately and he very quickly made friends with children from different grade levels. I especially like that they can sit at lunch with any friend they choose; they are not limited to sitting only with their own classmates, and on sunny days they can sit on the grass picnic-style. My son's teachers are very dedicated and enthusiastic about working with and challenging the students. I have seen him grow spiritually and develop more of a moral conscience since he has been at QAS..

Last modified Queen Of All Saints Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8