Posted December 17, 2013
This is our first year at Tabernacle, and I have to say we are having a really positive experience. They give God the glory for all the worlds creations. I too believe that is an important part of laying the foundation for our kindergarten daughter. She was pretty smart when she got to Tabernacle and has continued to grow academically, socially and spiritually. We love our kindergarten teacher. We can tell that she is really passionate about teaching all the children. The other 2 big pros are tuition and day care. I have friends that pay two and three times what I pay for private school in the Oakland area. You can't beat the price for 6:30am drop-off-6:30pm pick up monthly day care. Oh, and be prepared for a packed house for any school event. Overall, just a great environment for our children. I will update this review if anything changes.

Posted August 28, 2013
Have had all four of my children attend Tabernacle. This school has helped make them into the people they are today. They instill in the students that God has gifted each of them differently and they learn how to use these gifts to His glory. Great teachers make the school what it is, and it has a great family atmosphere.

Posted May 21, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 8 years now. It has been great, positive experience for him. The teachers are very knowledgeable and patient with students. The classes are smaller in size compared to public schools. Teachers update school work progress for each student online; you will always know how you child did on every assignment very timely and take action (I do!). The school has great sports program for both girls and boys. Other activities are available: Band, Art, Drama, a selection from 30+ foreign languages through Rosetta Stone. The school has full-time daycare: great for working parents! I am putting my younger son in the same school this year. The school promotes mutual respect, love for God, helps students in their academic and personal achievement. I would recommend this school to everyone!

Posted October 11, 2011
This is our first year at Tabernacle. So far, I am very impressed. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. Our teacher keeps us updated weekly via email. The school is very organized and communicates well with the families. They also have a great daycare. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a good Christian school.

Posted November 19, 2010
I am sooooooooo happy my kids go to Tabernacle, and I don't know where some of these older posts are coming from (circa 2005), but Tabernacle is very tolerant of other religions and viewpoints. Yes, they teach bible-based Christianity, but you don't get treated differently if you don't believe! The academics, class room size and teachers are all wonderful - I recommend this school to everyone I know!

Posted October 29, 2009
The office worked with me to break the initial registration fees up to not pay it in one lump sum. The teaching staff is very loving. My daughter and son always have good 'green' days. They've helped out with the uniforms when my daughter soiled them and i couldnt afford to have extra uniforms. Very compassionate, and care about the home situation. The kids are learning a lot. 5 year old learning memory scriptures in 2 days and basic reading and math. my son can count to 20 in 2 months. theres a music program, they teach computers and spanish an optional jazzercise, they also have school sports. there students test 1 grade level or higher in all grades, 8th graders test at and 11.5 grade level! impressive

Posted August 02, 2009
I recommend Tabernacle Christian School to all parents, including those who are from other states or countries. My family moved to the U.S. 6 years ago, and both of my children attended Tabernacle; my older son was in the 8th grade, and younger one was in the 5th when they were enrolled. At the time, all of us were complete strangers to the new environment in every aspect. However, the atmosphere in Tabernacle was really welcoming: all faculties took heartfelt care of my children, and my sons classmates were kind and generous to my children. Thanks to all their help and support, my sons and I were able to settle in easily. I deeply appreciate various aspects of Tabernacle School, especially the education that incorporates academic, physical, and spiritual values. My older son graduated from Tabernacle, went onto De La Salle High School, and currently attends New York University. My younger one graduated from Tabernacle, also attends De La Salle High School, and is currently a junior this year. In retrospect, I strongly believe that they owe their achievements to the excellent education provided at Tabernacle, which motivated my children to work hard and developed their ethics and values.

Tabernacle Christian, Inc. School 0

Posted February 21, 2009
We recommend Tabernacle, but you must be aware of what you're signing up for. Our daughter has been at the school for several years, and we have nothing but great things to say about the teachers and the curriculum! That having been said, the administration of the school, while friendly and welcoming, supports teaching strict Biblical creationism. The Creation Museum visited the school, where the kids were taught that dinosaurs co-existed with cave men (?!?). A book fair offered books like 'The Great Lie of Evolution,' and 'Seven Things Scientists Don't Want You to Know.' Go figure ... That having been said, curriculum is great, teachers great, art, music, computer, Spanish, and PE classes. Our local public school district has all sorts of problems of its own, and it's reassuring to know that the battles and constant rounds of budget cuts to those schools won't affect our kids' education.

Tabernacle Christian, Inc. School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
The teachers at this school care about the students but could be more supporting of them. The staff is a bit hostile at times but is overall inviting. The atmosphere is friendly and makes you feel welcome. If you get a negative reputation it is your fault because your fellow peeps will want to welcome you into the group. It is a fun time to have.

Posted September 12, 2008
We just love this school. The reason we selected this school is because I have co-workers that have taken there kids to this school 20 years ago and also currently working with several co-worker and they have there children there. The staff is wonderful and they do care about your children. I am always at peace when I drop my child off. The teachers of course are awesome also and could not say enough how much we love this school. If you are looking for a private school and really wants your child to love education, this is the school you need to check out. You will not regret it because this is the best private school in concord and also in the surrounding cities. I checked out several schools until I really look into this school and I stop looking. I was really comfortable and it felt at home.

Tabernacle Christian, Inc. School
4380 Concord Boulevard, Concord, CA  94521
Last modified Tabernacle Christian, Inc. School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Tabernacle Christian, Inc. School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.