Posted April 02, 2014
Copper Elementary is, from my experience, the safest school, extremely attentive to each individual child's needs and safety. I wouldn't rather my child attend any other school. My 2nd grader has been pleased with every one of her teachers from Kindergarten until now. I have been especially impressed with the teachers and even the principle on how well they knew my child, and their concern for all the kids well being was, as well as their academic achievements was outstanding.

Copperopolis Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
Ms. Vail was my son's Kindergarten teacher and he really like her. He is in 1st grade this year and Ms. Vail is again his teacher. I requested it. My son is doing very well with her. As well as the teachers are at this school, we as parents still need to be involved with the homework and school events to really help our children succeed. D. Powers

Posted March 06, 2009
My daughter began her school experience in Kindergarten with Ms. Vail. My daughter's first school experience is critical. Thanks to Ms. Vail, my daughter acclimated well and met all benchmarks. After her great Kindergarten experience, my daughter advanced to 1st grade with Mrs Eaves. My daughter has met and exceeded all benchmarks for the 1st grade and she is EXCITED to go to school. I was welcomed into the classroom as a reading volunteer. My presence in the classroom allowed me to observe the teachers give one-on-one time to individual students (both struggling and advanced). There has been no child left behind. I am impressed with the teachers, the school facility is clean, the playground is well-maintained, recess is well-supervised, the computer lab is exceptional, and the office staff, including Principal Tidball, go above and beyond for these children. Good Work Copper Cougars. Karen Hukill

Posted October 29, 2008

Copperopolis Elementary School 1

Posted December 13, 2006

Copperopolis Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2006
Teachers are involved with their students and strive for them to do their best. Faculty does a good job overall. My children do quite well on their state tests so I feel that the teachers are doing a good job.

Copperopolis Elementary School
217 School Street, Copperopolis, CA  95228
Last modified Copperopolis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copperopolis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top