Corning, CA

Richfield Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2006
Richfield is an excellent school. The teachers are dedicated to student learning with high expatiations for all students.

Richfield Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2004

Richfield Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2004
- a former student
Gail Jellison: The Best. Teacher. Ever. (I'm sorry I don't know your new married name, Gail!) After 8 years at Richfield, 4 in Corning High and 7 in College/Grad School, I can unequivocally state that Gail Jellison was one of my best instructors I ever had. Ms. Jellison was fairminded and encouraging, and helped foster my love of education. She also makes a great handprint turkey, took us on a bunch of field trips, and picked me up when I fell off the monkey bars. What could be better than that?

Richfield Elementary School
23875 River Road, Corning, CA  96021
Last modified Richfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top