K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I have no idea. In general though, I'd say the school does a fantastic job of creating an environment that teaches personal responsibility.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My little one has homework in preschool. I believe she is being properly prepared for the next step.

We have had our daughter in the Preschool since she was 2.5 years old and she'll be entering kindergarten next year. For us, the school has been great. My daughter is learning, she is polite, she knows 90% of what she needs for kinder, with enough time to close that 10% gap. The price is fair for the education and the services. Is it perfect? Maybe not. But it's pretty darn great. I'd question any claim that all employees and curriculums are perfect at any school.

I have had my three children in Crossroads Schools for 9 years and I have been impressed by their education. Two of my children came from the public school system and we quickly learned that Crossroads teaches at a higher level than the public school system. My oldest child just reentered the public school system as a 9th grader and has flourished in all of her honors classes. I have been happy with their education as well as the Christ-centered atmosphere of Crossroads School.

We withdrew our son last week from the preschool program and so glad that we did. We now have him at a different preschool. However, I just learned today that 2 other Mom's also withdrew their children from Crossroads preschool and enrolling them in my son's class. Bottom line, I believe Crossroads does have a good school however it really depends on the teacher. I hope crossroads takes the time to really re-consider their program/teachers for preschoolers after seeing many parents abruptly withdraw students in short period of time.

We toured many schools in Corona (public and private) before choosing Crossroads. While I was disappointed with the "coldness" I got from the local public schools, the staff at Crossroads has always been warm, friendly, and loving. My children are learning concepts above grade level (compared to local public school students) in a Christ-centered atmosphere with a lower student to teacher ratio (about 1:20 ). No school will be perfect, but Crossroads has by far exceeded my expectations.

i have two children that attend Crossroads Chrustian School my daughter has been going there since preschool. She is starting fourth grade in a couple of weeks. This school is beyond amazing. It has a family atmosphere. Teachers are all up to date with curriculum. Teachers are so loving and engaging. Class sizes are small. Children are taught in an environment which places Christian values at the forefront. The greatest gift Crossriads has given my children is a deep love of learning. if you are looking into preschool Crossroads Christian preschool was voted #1 preschool in the Inland Empire Miss Penny has the heart of the children amazing sense of community. As a parent it is extremely important that the school teachers and staff share my philosophy in child rearing. Mrs. Dutton who is our principle is so welcoming . No other school can compete with Crossroads! It truly has the best academics !

My children have been going to this school for six years and we love it. I have worked for Child Protective Services in this area for many years so I know what is going on in public schools. Not to say any school is perfect but the love my kids get, with a God centered environment can't be replaced. Not to mention the well rounded academics my kids get to experience, including art, music, computer lab, physical education and Christmas performances. The school also celebrates holidays and birthdays which are so fun for the students. The children also have the opportunity to go on the most amazing field trips. Lastly, the class sizes are about 20 students with a teacher's aide. Your kid will get lots of attention. Love this school.

I had both of my kids at CCS from Pre-School all the way to 5th grade. I decided to pull my children out because the school became all about money. Everyday it was a different reason to ask families for money. Also, academically the children at CCS are suffering. Please look at others schools! I hope you don't make the same mistake we made.

It saddens me to report that the new management of the school has ruined it! It no longer feels like a Christian school due some of the behaviors of the management and pastors! My kids have been attending CCS since pre-school. One has been there for 8 years and my other for 6. This will be their last year. The academics are great, we love the teachers, but bad management can and is ruining EVERYTHING there. Teachers are leaving again before the school year even ends. They, too, are pulling their own kids out and having them attend public schools. Breaks my heart. My

Last modified Crossroads Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12