Corona, CA

Posted August 06, 2015
We toured many schools in Corona (public and private) before choosing Crossroads. While I was disappointed with the "coldness" I got from the local public schools, the staff at Crossroads has always been warm, friendly, and loving. My children are learning concepts above grade level (compared to local public school students) in a Christ-centered atmosphere with a lower student to teacher ratio (about 1:20 ). No school will be perfect, but Crossroads has by far exceeded my expectations.

Crossroads Christian Schools 4

Posted August 06, 2015
Crossroads is not a perfect school by any means, and if you could show me one, I'd be amazed. Every school has their issues. We have had our childern in both public and private schools and Crossroads is by far the best one my children have attended. The teachers teach an advanced curriculum and they love their students with a godly love. If you are considering a private Christian School in Corona, Crossroads should be your choice.

Posted August 06, 2015
i have two children that attend Crossroads Chrustian School my daughter has been going there since preschool. She is starting fourth grade in a couple of weeks. This school is beyond amazing. It has a family atmosphere. Teachers are all up to date with curriculum. Teachers are so loving and engaging. Class sizes are small. Children are taught in an environment which places Christian values at the forefront. The greatest gift Crossriads has given my children is a deep love of learning. if you are looking into preschool Crossroads Christian preschool was voted #1 preschool in the Inland Empire Miss Penny has the heart of the children amazing sense of community. As a parent it is extremely important that the school teachers and staff share my philosophy in child rearing. Mrs. Dutton who is our principle is so welcoming . No other school can compete with Crossroads! It truly has the best academics !

Posted August 06, 2015
My children have been going to this school for six years and we love it. I have worked for Child Protective Services in this area for many years so I know what is going on in public schools. Not to say any school is perfect but the love my kids get, with a God centered environment can't be replaced. Not to mention the well rounded academics my kids get to experience, including art, music, computer lab, physical education and Christmas performances. The school also celebrates holidays and birthdays which are so fun for the students. The children also have the opportunity to go on the most amazing field trips. Lastly, the class sizes are about 20 students with a teacher's aide. Your kid will get lots of attention. Love this school.

Crossroads Christian Schools 3

Posted July 29, 2015
I had both of my kids at CCS from Pre-School all the way to 5th grade. I decided to pull my children out because the school became all about money. Everyday it was a different reason to ask families for money. Also, academically the children at CCS are suffering. Please look at others schools! I hope you don't make the same mistake we made.

Crossroads Christian Schools 2

Posted May 04, 2015
It saddens me to report that the new management of the school has ruined it! It no longer feels like a Christian school due some of the behaviors of the management and pastors! My kids have been attending CCS since pre-school. One has been there for 8 years and my other for 6. This will be their last year. The academics are great, we love the teachers, but bad management can and is ruining EVERYTHING there. Teachers are leaving again before the school year even ends. They, too, are pulling their own kids out and having them attend public schools. Breaks my heart. My

Crossroads Christian Schools 1

Posted October 19, 2014
CCS , is over-rated! They do not "LOVE" one another-EVERYONE-Discriminate! There are" GREAT " Public Schools out there with "Strong" State Test Scores! Public Schools, EXCEPTS "ALL"-WITH "GREAT" "SUCCESSFUL" STUDENTS!

Posted October 23, 2013
I started out as a parent, but spent so much time at this school, I eventually became an employee. Crossroads encourages families to be involved at the school and in the classroom. Students are encouraged and loved constantly. The teachers work to bring God's Word to life for the students so they live and love like Jesus did. Jesus is evident on our campus. Crossroads is the "Home of History Makers and World Changers for the Glory of God."

Posted October 23, 2013
My son went here in 1st Grade after being home schooled in Kindergarten and the teacher was amazing and worked with my son as best she could. But after several months he decided he wanted to be home schooled again. No complaints at all. Now my daughter was home schooled since 2nd Grade and has just entered 7th Grade and so far everything has been great. Communication between teachers has been excellent. No school is perfect but this school does it's best to be on top of things.

Posted June 14, 2013
CCS is an AMAZING school. I have 3 kids, 2 of which attend so far. I have experienced nothing but good things from the teachers, staff, kids and parents from this school. The teachers are so loving and get to know your child as an individual so that they can provide specified teaching to strengthen their growth as well as prepare them for the next year. The education is well rounded and not solely focused on reading and math. My son has really enjoyed the Science and History and loves computer class!! The Christian atmosphere is a breath of fresh air and the majority of families there have very compassionate and respectful children. The parent involvement couldn't be better. In my experience, there is usually more than needed. Class size is perfect and every teacher has an assistant so they can focus their time on the students!! Highly recommend!!

Crossroads Christian Schools
2380 Fullerton Avenue, Corona, CA  92881
Last modified Crossroads Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crossroads Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews. Top