Crossroads Christian Schools 1

Posted October 19, 2014
CCS , is over-rated! They do not "LOVE" one another-EVERYONE-Discriminate! There are" GREAT " Public Schools out there with "Strong" State Test Scores! Public Schools, EXCEPTS "ALL"-WITH "GREAT" "SUCCESSFUL" STUDENTS!

Posted October 23, 2013
I started out as a parent, but spent so much time at this school, I eventually became an employee. Crossroads encourages families to be involved at the school and in the classroom. Students are encouraged and loved constantly. The teachers work to bring God's Word to life for the students so they live and love like Jesus did. Jesus is evident on our campus. Crossroads is the "Home of History Makers and World Changers for the Glory of God."

Posted October 23, 2013
My son went here in 1st Grade after being home schooled in Kindergarten and the teacher was amazing and worked with my son as best she could. But after several months he decided he wanted to be home schooled again. No complaints at all. Now my daughter was home schooled since 2nd Grade and has just entered 7th Grade and so far everything has been great. Communication between teachers has been excellent. No school is perfect but this school does it's best to be on top of things.

Posted June 14, 2013
CCS is an AMAZING school. I have 3 kids, 2 of which attend so far. I have experienced nothing but good things from the teachers, staff, kids and parents from this school. The teachers are so loving and get to know your child as an individual so that they can provide specified teaching to strengthen their growth as well as prepare them for the next year. The education is well rounded and not solely focused on reading and math. My son has really enjoyed the Science and History and loves computer class!! The Christian atmosphere is a breath of fresh air and the majority of families there have very compassionate and respectful children. The parent involvement couldn't be better. In my experience, there is usually more than needed. Class size is perfect and every teacher has an assistant so they can focus their time on the students!! Highly recommend!!

Posted March 27, 2013
My son has been part of Crossroads School since 8th grade. The wonderful staff and faculty have inspired him and made his educational experience in high school incredible. He had the opportunity to play varsity sports on the basketball team and make many friendships and play competitively. In addition, the 1 to 1 technology and 21st century learning strategies have made him a powerful self-directed learner. I could not be happier than I am.

Crossroads Christian Schools 1

Posted January 27, 2013
This school's middle school it's worst than public schools. No home work, Don't waste your money.

Posted January 03, 2013
I am a public school teacher and have been sending my kids to CCS since preschool. It is an amazing school and provides a caring environment. The academics are slightly higher than the public school system and provide many extra curricular activities.

Posted September 30, 2012
My 11 year old has been attending CCS since pre-school and I expect to send my second child there as soon as they are old enough and have them both attend through high school. Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about the school, staff etc. I wonder what they could accomplish with the kind of money the government schools get....

Posted April 03, 2012
I am a very satisfied parent of a current 7th grader, and a 2nd grader, this is thier 1st year at Crossroads, apparently this school has been re-vamped for the better, God sure lead us to this school, excellent communication, academics, goals for the students, athletic programs, I love how this school expose the students to missions work. The leadership is really good, they care about the students needs, The office staff is always willing to help in any way they can. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a safe, top notch Christian School for your child. The teachers are well certified. CROSSROADS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD BE!

Posted February 22, 2012
I have been involved with Crossroads Christian School for 4 years and have been very pleased with the whole experience. I love the smaller class size and the loving and caring teachers who work there. I highly recommend this school to anyone from preschool through high school.

Crossroads Christian Schools
2380 Fullerton Avenue, Corona, CA  92881
Last modified Crossroads Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crossroads Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top