Posted August 08, 2014
What an amazing school and an amazing staff of people. We have had the pleasure of having our son attend this school for almost two years starting at two and a half years old. The staff is attentive, passionate about teaching and stays truly engaged with the parents. I would highly recommend this school for any parent who wants to know that their child is in a loving atmosphere and learning all the key skills to make them sucecssful in school.

Posted August 04, 2014
All four of my children attended Countryside Montessori for preschool/kindergarten over the last 8 years. They have always had the most caring, wonderful teachers. I loved the Montessori instruction and the school as a whole.

Posted August 06, 2013
My son has attended Countryside Montessori for almost 2 years. I denfinitely recommend this school to all parents. They have wonderful teachers and excellent teaching curriculum. I am amazed with all the things my son has learned since he has attended Countryside. It has been very rewarding to watch my son grow.

Posted July 14, 2013
Our daughter attended Countryside for almost two years (age 3 1/2 to 5 yrs). She absolutely loved attending this school which was very important to us; her satisfaction. She learned so much in the short time she attended and we appreciated all of her teachers.

Posted September 05, 2012
One of the best Montessori school in Corona. Loving and caring teachers and staff. My kid started when he was 2 years old. He excelled very well and doing excellent through this school's program.

Posted May 08, 2012
My husband and I are so happy with Countryside Montessori in Corona, CA. Our daughter, Italia, attended preschool there for almost a year and a half and we have nothing but good things to say. The staff, Mrs. Nesreem, Mrs. Zanub, and Ms. Nancy, beyond excellent. Everyone was always so caring, and professional. It was a warm environment, where our sometimes shy daughter came out of her shell, and blossomed into a social butterfly. We highly recommend this school, and we will miss everyone.... Eddie & Maria Suarez

Posted June 09, 2011
My husband and I are really glad we chose to place our daughter at this school. The teachers and staff are warm and take the time to get know the child. The school is very good about making parents feel involved and informed. It has been a really nice fit for our family.

Posted May 26, 2011
strong director loving caring and very sweet knows what she is doing.excellent school .excellent and friendly staff,my children love the school.

Posted November 06, 2010
provides excellent nurturing environment and great montessori hands on learning

Countryside Montessori Center 0

Posted November 03, 2010
It's a very loving and caring environment for young children to learn.

Countryside Montessori Center
2266 Griffin Way, Corona, CA  92879
Last modified Countryside Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Countryside Montessori Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top