No rating

Olive Branch Christian Academy

Private | K-8 | 140 students

Living in Corona

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $322,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,100.

Posted July 29, 2014

Olive Branch has nothing but, loving, caring dedicated teachers and staff. My son is starting his second year, and I couldn't be happier with the high caliber education and Christ centered environment. As a parent, I feel like Olive Branch is not just school, but a family where teachers go above and beyond to ensure students reach their full potential. The after school sports offered by Olive Branch have been a true blessing for my son. He played soccer for the first time at the age of 10. The support and encouragement from both the coach and team mates gave him the confidence to get out there and go for it! Since my son has attended Olive Branch I have witnessed him grow spiritually and academically. I couldn't imagine sending my son anywhere else.

Posted July 28, 2014

My husband and I have three children at Olive Branch Chrisitian Academy going into grades 3rd, 5th, and 7th. We absolutely love the school and highly recommend it. We love the emphasis on teaching from a classical education perspective that focuses on Christian worlviews. Smaller classroom size cultivates an atmosphere where kids can communicate with their teachers as well as classmates. The teachers are committed to giving our kids a well round Christ centered education. Olive Branch also has after school sports for all ages and competitive sports for grades 4th and up that compete with other schools. We love the staff and know that they love our kids and want the best for them. Janet and Craig Hawkins

Posted June 15, 2013

I have been very impressed with Olive Branch and the quality of the education my children have received there. The teachers and administration care deeply for the academic and spiritual needs of every student. The curriculum is challenging, but teachers do all they can to ensure the success of every student.

Posted March 15, 2012

we love everything about this preschool, teaches are so nice. I recommed all parents to sent their kids to here for the best early education.

Posted September 11, 2011

At the risk of being the odd person out, I honestly must say that my experience with Olive Branch was not a good one. Capricious administration and high turnover among teachers was a continual problem. We pulled our child out and are much happier at another location.

Posted February 1, 2011

My children have been in this school for several years. They always strive to excel in all areas of academics, offering assistance to parents, extra curricular activities for the kids, and a wholesome foundation so the kids grow up with the resources they need.

Posted March 9, 2010

My 2 son's attended Olive Branch from K - 8th and received an excellent education. Unlike the public schools the class sizes do not exceed 24 children. The method of learning is classical education which the children actually have fun while they learn. And unlike the public schools parents can sit in any class and observe classes in action. It has a wonderful family community and the teachers and staff are so loving and attentive to the children. If a child struggles all the teachers will stay after school for tutoring and there is also a wonderful tutor aide that helps the children during the day as well. I think it is leaps and bounds above what you would get at the public schools and the christian education is the base of everything they teach. My son's are now in high school and college and doing great!

Posted February 3, 2009

I love the staff members and how small the school is. However, the quality of education is far below the California State Standards (what students are learning in the public schools). In addition, with it being a private school, the teachers and staff are ill-equiped to teach students who are at a lower academic level or higher academic level. If your student is an average student, then it's an awesome school!

Posted November 9, 2008

We have just recently moved to a different State I must say I donot think we will find another School like this one. From the staff to the teacher we loved this school. Excellent Chrisitian and academic teaching and if we ever move back to California this will be the school our son will attend.

Posted October 30, 2008

Every single teacher, aid and staff member are so loving and dedicated to the children. They are very informative, drop off and pick up is very organized and safe. The academics are wonderfully centered on Christ as well as meeting the core needs of all major subjects. My child loves this school and actually wants to stay after school for the daycare they offer. There simply is no school like OBCA. I am more than impressed with every aspect.

Posted October 16, 2005

Wonderful caring staff! Teachers are dedicated and commited to the families that attend.

Posted August 23, 2005

Great school. Great parent involvement, great teachers...many field trips and fun activities. Highly recommend.

Posted August 8, 2005

My son attended this school for 2 years and it was a wonderful experience. The school had a family atmosphere but was not too small. His kindergarten teacher was excellent. There were many field trips and opportunities for family involvement. I would reccommend this school to anyone in the Corona/Riverside area who wants a quality, Christian education for their kids, in a safe, loving, fun environment.

Posted November 4, 2004

This is my son's 1st year attending Olive Branch. I am very impressed with the staff and the students. I love the small classes, and the loving fellowship amoungst the peers. My son always has a good day, and the teachers are so loving towards the students. I can't say enough good things about this school. The curriculum standards are higher, which is a good thing, because it challenges the kids. I would reccommend this school 110%. You will not be dissapointed, my family and I are very blessed to be apart of this school!

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (909) 520-9797

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Supports home-based learning
Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

7702 El Cerrito Road