PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

If you are looking for a school that will provide your child with love, compassion, and a great education than this is the school for you. I have had the pleasure of experiencing 3 of the teachers there and all 3 have went above and beyond to make sure my children fit in when they were new, have helped then in the classroom succeed, and genuinely care and love my children. I really cant say enough good things about this school. The Principal is amazing!!! And the Pastor of the church is too! Nothing but good things about this school and church.

I have been an Olive Brach parent for nearly four years now. From Pre-School through Second grade, I have been consistently and excessively pleased with the academic and moral instruction that Olive Branch has provided. In areas where my daughter excels, they manage to keep her interested and challenged, and in areas where she is not as strong, they still keep her engaged and encouraged. I appreciate the focus on a classical curriculum as I believe that it produces a well rounded student. By continuing to invest time in areas like foreign language and the arts, areas that are largely disappearing in the public schools, I believe my daughter receives not simply a download of the facts and figures of a standardized education, but rather a firm foundation to explore, examine and critically act upon the world around her. They are my perfect partner as I guide my child toward being a person of intelligence and integrity. I would encourage any involved parent to see what Olive Branch has to offer.

My children have attended Olive Branch since pre-school days. The teachers are fabulous! They are able to provide attention to each student because the classrooms are not overcrowded. They are truly dedicated to the personal spiritual and academic growth of their students. It pleases me that both of my children every day loved to go to school and took pride in every achievement. I am so very blessed by every teacher, staff member, child care provider, and OB church for the solid foundation that they have provided for my children. I am very grateful everyday knowing that my kids are well rounded........they are smart, caring, compassionate, well mannered, respectful, moral, prayer warriors!

Olive Branch has nothing but, loving, caring dedicated teachers and staff. My son is starting his second year, and I couldn't be happier with the high caliber education and Christ centered environment. As a parent, I feel like Olive Branch is not just school, but a family where teachers go above and beyond to ensure students reach their full potential. The after school sports offered by Olive Branch have been a true blessing for my son. He played soccer for the first time at the age of 10. The support and encouragement from both the coach and team mates gave him the confidence to get out there and go for it! Since my son has attended Olive Branch I have witnessed him grow spiritually and academically. I couldn't imagine sending my son anywhere else.

My husband and I have three children at Olive Branch Chrisitian Academy going into grades 3rd, 5th, and 7th. We absolutely love the school and highly recommend it. We love the emphasis on teaching from a classical education perspective that focuses on Christian worlviews. Smaller classroom size cultivates an atmosphere where kids can communicate with their teachers as well as classmates. The teachers are committed to giving our kids a well round Christ centered education. Olive Branch also has after school sports for all ages and competitive sports for grades 4th and up that compete with other schools. We love the staff and know that they love our kids and want the best for them. Janet and Craig Hawkins

I have been very impressed with Olive Branch and the quality of the education my children have received there. The teachers and administration care deeply for the academic and spiritual needs of every student. The curriculum is challenging, but teachers do all they can to ensure the success of every student.

we love everything about this preschool, teaches are so nice. I recommed all parents to sent their kids to here for the best early education.

At the risk of being the odd person out, I honestly must say that my experience with Olive Branch was not a good one. Capricious administration and high turnover among teachers was a continual problem. We pulled our child out and are much happier at another location.

My 2 son's attended Olive Branch from K - 8th and received an excellent education. Unlike the public schools the class sizes do not exceed 24 children. The method of learning is classical education which the children actually have fun while they learn. And unlike the public schools parents can sit in any class and observe classes in action. It has a wonderful family community and the teachers and staff are so loving and attentive to the children. If a child struggles all the teachers will stay after school for tutoring and there is also a wonderful tutor aide that helps the children during the day as well. I think it is leaps and bounds above what you would get at the public schools and the christian education is the base of everything they teach. My son's are now in high school and college and doing great!

I love the staff members and how small the school is. However, the quality of education is far below the California State Standards (what students are learning in the public schools). In addition, with it being a private school, the teachers and staff are ill-equiped to teach students who are at a lower academic level or higher academic level. If your student is an average student, then it's an awesome school!

Last modified Olive Branch Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8