Corona Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2013
I can't speak for every teacher and the entire administration, but I will say that this school is like many others. They are fine if you only involve yourself to raise money and tell them they are great. If you question a process/policy or teacher in any way, you are punished. If this is the best elementary school corona has to offer, I feel so sorry for the kids here. I will be moving my son to a different school district. If you are even slightly considering moving to Corona-Norco Unified School district area, take a look at the school performance for any grade level in this district on this site and then compare to almost anywhere else (Yorba Linda, Irvine, just about anywhere in South Orange County, etc) and then ask yourself "is it worth it to trade in my child's future for more square footage?"

Posted December 08, 2012
I have been a part of this school for about 4 years and have experienced at least 5 teachers with my girls. I will tell you the feeling you get is that these teachers really care for our kids. There are many amazing parents that help at the school and it feels like one big family. My girls love their teachers and I can say they have been amazing and really made a impact on my girls. I can't think of anything to complain about. I love this school and am extremely thankful for it.

Posted March 02, 2012
My son has been a student at Corona Ranch for 6 years. I moved well out of the school district 2 years ago but I make the 20 min commute to get him to school each day because it's well worth the effort. The staff is amazingly helpful, caring and friendly. The teachers are superb! The school is beautiful and clean and a tight ship is run there.

Posted November 18, 2011
Best school in the district. Teachers are great! The curriculum is very strict and they learn so much. It is a very challenging school as far as academics go, but it is worth it when your child learns and is more advanced than children in other schools.

Posted May 31, 2011
I have 2 girls and 2 boys attending this school. All four love their school. The teachers are definetely better than at our previous school.

Posted January 19, 2011
My 3 boys currently attend Corona Ranch and just love it! They all have excellent teachers and all "O"s and straight "A"s! We love the staff, who is helpful and courteous and know our boys by name! We have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school including how clean it is and how the children seem to respect it. We did have one incidence with bullying with our middle son and didn't realize he was a victim, and so we spoke with his teacher and the situation was handled immediately! I am in constant communication with all their teachers and all my boys have received the principles award every year and several other awards as well. My daughter will no doubt be attending in 2012 as she can't wait to be in kindergarten. She will accel just like her brothers because of the great teachers and our support at home. Thank you Corona Ranch for a great start to our childrens bright future!

Posted December 14, 2010
Three of four children have attended this school I am hoping I can get my 4th child to this school becasue I love it so much my eldest had been to 3 schools before this due to relocation and he seemed to excel much better here. I love Corona Ranch

Posted September 22, 2010
Whata can I say about Corona Ranch Elementary It's the best school is the CNUSD! NOT only for their API of 908, but because every person in the school from teachers to administrators and staff share a common goal KIDS COME FIRST. The school's teachers, principal,parents and staff are working daily to make sure every child will succeed and can over come any challenges. I'm so proud of being a parent at Corona Ranch Elementary! I beleive in our school and our mission as parents.

Corona Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
I love this school, from day one I could see how positive the teachers are, the parents, and the kids really seem to like the school. My son started off behind, but with positive re-enforcement from his teacher, (Mrs Beshear), and the positive/fun learning environment, my son has quickly caught up and LOVES going to school. It is great to see the principal out EVERY morning greeting kids as they are dropped off, the students seems to respect her, not fear her. The students and parents take pride in this school.

Posted November 02, 2009

Corona Ranch Elementary School
785 Village Loop Drive, Corona, CA  92879
Last modified Corona Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corona Ranch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top