Corona, CA

Posted August 10, 2014
Good school. My sons teacher was good, however, the class size might have been a factor for the teacher seeming a little overwhelmed. There is very little to no communication with the teacher, which is irritating. Not much is known by the parent on what they need to work on with their child. Other than that, the school is OK.

Posted August 23, 2013
there is a lot of parent involvement, sometimes too much...that's can either be good or bad depending on how you look at it, overall happy with my kids going to school here. Most of the teachers are great and motivated. in helping students.

Posted May 13, 2011
we feel very fortunate to have our kids in this great school, our kids love going to school every day ,they enjoyed definily they receiving a great education..definily great teachers.

Posted May 13, 2011
Mrs. Armstrong is a blessing. She is so dedicated to each child in her class. Truly I can say no one gets left behind in her class. I have been a volunteer in her class all year. She demands quality work from the kids. She prepares her students for not just 1st grade but the rest of thier lives. She instills such great values of hard work and good manners in all of the children. She is involved with the parents and makes every effort she can to get the kids the very best education they can. She is patiant,kind,loving,strict,creative and most importantly FUN in leading the kids to thier highest potential in reading and writing and Math skills. My family actually moved away from the area in the middle of the year and decided she is worth the drive to allow our son to continue the rest of the year. I would give her the highest recomendations in all aspects of a childs development. We all want the best for our children and thier education. She is the BEST!! I wish she could follow my son through college, but I promise you we will always remember her and be greatfull to the start she has given our son Nicolas M. We can never repay her for all she has done. We love you Mrs Armstrong.....

Posted December 09, 2009
wonderful school my son and daughter just love their teachers.

Posted August 14, 2009
When we first moved to Corona my kids had to go to Temescal Valley while waiting until there was room for them at their home school. Temescal is a great school. They offered a great gate program for my daughter and my son's kindergarten teacher was so awesome. Mrs. Little is very involved, creative and loves the kids. Her communication to the parents is excellent.

Posted November 25, 2008
I am the proud parent of a Temescal Valley kindergartener.I do not know any other way to describe this school other than AMAZING. My daughter has already learned so much in the 2 months that she's been enrolled,her teacher Ms. Stephanik is wonderful.

Posted October 10, 2008
I live right up the street from the school and take my child to school everyday. The staff is great and we greet each other with good mornings every morning. There is a reason this is a Distinguished School. From the great staff to organized events, it's a true joy to have.

Posted August 25, 2008
I am a parent of a student who has been enrolled into two other elementary schools previously and I must say this is the best school my child has attended thus far. The campus is modern, clean and well organized. The entire teaching staff and office are very helpful and friendly. I feel great knowing that my child is getting a quality education at a quality school!

Posted August 15, 2008
I have had children at Temescal since it's opening. I have always been very satisfied with the education they have received. The success of the school starts out at the very top with Mrs. Moler and Mrs. Gruebel. Their desire for their students to achieve, dedicated work ethic and love of their jobs is reflected in every employee at TVES. I have worked closely with both Mrs. Moler and Mrs. Gruebel and know that their love for the school is genuine and not just a job. I am grateful my children have such a high quality and loving school to start them off on their academic career.

22950 Claystone Avenue, Corona, CA  92883
Last modified Temescal Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Temescal Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top