Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Temescal Valley Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2015
Let me start by saying that this school has the greatest principal and vice principal. They are caring and they have the greatest test scores in corona/norco school district. On the other hand, some teachers are unprofessional they have their favorites bc almost all the teachers kids go there. I have had the pleasure of meeting some nice kids there. My child never had problems with other kids until she came to Temescal Valley. I'm not saying all the kids are rude I've met a lot of polite and kind kids. but because the teachers kids go there they know they can get away with a lot of stuff. they need to be more stricter with them. If I had to do it all over again I would have changed her teacher or even say transfer to a different school.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 06, 2015
not saying that all the kids are horrible I've had the pleasure of meeting some honest kids.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 06, 2015
like I said before the teachers have their favorites.obviously if the kids don't have consequences they won't be compassionate human beings

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 06, 2015
the education system is great there. but they don't teach their kids how to behave properly and they formed a little clicks

Temescal Valley Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2014
Good school. My sons teacher was good, however, the class size might have been a factor for the teacher seeming a little overwhelmed. There is very little to no communication with the teacher, which is irritating. Not much is known by the parent on what they need to work on with their child. Other than that, the school is OK.

Temescal Valley Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
there is a lot of parent involvement, sometimes too much...that's can either be good or bad depending on how you look at it, overall happy with my kids going to school here. Most of the teachers are great and motivated. in helping students.

Posted May 13, 2011
we feel very fortunate to have our kids in this great school, our kids love going to school every day ,they enjoyed definily they receiving a great education..definily great teachers.

Posted May 13, 2011
Mrs. Armstrong is a blessing. She is so dedicated to each child in her class. Truly I can say no one gets left behind in her class. I have been a volunteer in her class all year. She demands quality work from the kids. She prepares her students for not just 1st grade but the rest of thier lives. She instills such great values of hard work and good manners in all of the children. She is involved with the parents and makes every effort she can to get the kids the very best education they can. She is patiant,kind,loving,strict,creative and most importantly FUN in leading the kids to thier highest potential in reading and writing and Math skills. My family actually moved away from the area in the middle of the year and decided she is worth the drive to allow our son to continue the rest of the year. I would give her the highest recomendations in all aspects of a childs development. We all want the best for our children and thier education. She is the BEST!! I wish she could follow my son through college, but I promise you we will always remember her and be greatfull to the start she has given our son Nicolas M. We can never repay her for all she has done. We love you Mrs Armstrong.....

Posted December 09, 2009
wonderful school my son and daughter just love their teachers.

Posted August 14, 2009
When we first moved to Corona my kids had to go to Temescal Valley while waiting until there was room for them at their home school. Temescal is a great school. They offered a great gate program for my daughter and my son's kindergarten teacher was so awesome. Mrs. Little is very involved, creative and loves the kids. Her communication to the parents is excellent.

22950 Claystone Avenue, Corona, CA  92883-7151
Last modified Temescal Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.