No rating

Magnolia Preschool and Kindergarten

Private | K-1

Living in Corona

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $233,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,260.

Sweep tile

Posted January 20, 2014

:::WARNING::: PLEASE READ! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL Jan. 6th evening - I picked up my 2 year old and asked the teacher how my child's day was. She stated that my child played by them self most of the day because the other children are very rude. Jan. 7th- I noticed something very unusual during my child's diaper change at home that evening. It's a normal routine, at home, that my husband and I put diaper cream on my child during changes. In the morning my husband put cream on but did NOT send it to school. At the end of the day we received a report that my child's diaper was checked 6 times during the course of the day. While changing my child that evening I noticed diaper cream was still on from when my husband applied it in the morning. Jan. 8th - My husband walked into the classroom to drop off our child and noticed there was NO teacher, however there were several children playing. He peaked in the next room and asked where the teacher was. The teacher looked puzzled and replied, "She should be in there." As my husband walked into my child's classroom the teacher was walking out of the restroom! How dare she leave the children without any supervision!!

Posted May 29, 2013

My daughter has attended this school for the past 3yrs,Pre/K and Kindergarten, she has excelled in every aspect of her learning ability. The Kindergarten Program is or should be every parents wish and dream for a young child. The Staff has always shown GREAT concern for each and every child,( trust me an over protective parent always at the school) we will be Graduating this year and truly sad to be leaving, as parents we could not have asked for a Better School for our one and only child. To the Entire Staff you are the GREASTEST.

Posted June 6, 2011

I had a great experience at this school. My son attended the preschool and kindergarten program and I was very impressed. He learned so much in the prekindergarten program! He was even reading Kindergarten sight words toward the end. Kindergarten was amazing! Not only were the academics really a cut above, the teacher made learning fun and he had a great start! I got many compliments from his first grade teacher at the public school we attend. I was very pleased.

Posted September 23, 2009

Daughter attened pre K thru begining of Kindergarden. Not happy with the older elementary children mixing in with 4-5 year olds in the afternoon. Ask about their ciriculum, their approach to teaching, topics and morals befor signing up for Kindergarden. Be informed

Posted July 8, 2008

Since my 2 year old started attending this daycare she has been 100% potty trained and she always surprises me with what she learns! Recently she has been pointing out letters she knows all the time. I recommend this school to anyone!

Posted June 20, 2007

My daughter currently attends the Kindergarten program and is very happy with all the activites. I am very happy with the curriculum and involment of the parents.

Posted March 10, 2007

My baby attended the Daycare. The staff was very nice and seemed to are about my son. A few things that concerned me were that they warmed the bottles in the microwave, which is very dangerous for babies. In fact, one of the girls gave my baby a bottle that was too hot. The toys and swing they have are not well kept and if the lead teaher is not there things were somewhat unorganized.

Posted August 8, 2006

My daughter attended this facility for Kindergarten and was given an excellent education. Not only did she come away more than prepared for First Grade academically, she is currently at the top of her class socially as well! I highly recommend this program and encourage you to give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Ethnicity This school