K-1|Private

Bad
Good

My child attended this daycare, she would always come home with diaper rashes, bit marks from other kids and when I would ask the teachers what happened, they would never know. We paid money so that they could watch our child and that is the last thing they did. I had to go to Licensing and report all of the incidents. This place is terrible. Unexperienced staff. They just want our money, and want to over crowed classes but cannot take care of these children. Never again.

is daycare is the worst daycare that I have ever taken my child too! This staff are not watching over the children... hey never seem to know what is going on when an accident happends. Please do not take your kids here

My child attended this daycare for two years. She would come home with bruises that could never be explained by the teachers. My husband and I taught our child was safe here while we work, but we trusted the wrong people. They would never call us to let us know about accidents involving our child. TERRIBLE!!

My four year old daughter was so excited to start school here! As my son attended it & loved it! His teacher Miss Carolyn was amazing. But my daughter couldn't be in her class due to the fact she is not potty trained! Since her baby brother came home she totally back tracked & refused to be potty trained. I had hoped if I sent her here with kids AROUND her age. She would be encouraged to be potty trained. It was to my great disappointment that when I went to pick my daughter up from this school. I find them changing my daughter in front of the whole class! Her head was tucked down & she was crying so hard it broke my heart! I was in shock. I didn't want to make a scene in front of the other children so I went to the front desk and asked if this was normal for them to do! They said because of the age group she was in it was 'ok'! I didn't say anything and left but all I could think was even tho she was with younger kids she was not their age! They needed to take HER age into factor! Not the class. So think twice before sending ur child there in their potty training class that is!!!

:::WARNING::: PLEASE READ! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL Jan. 6th evening - I picked up my 2 year old and asked the teacher how my child's day was. She stated that my child played by them self most of the day because the other children are very rude. Jan. 7th- I noticed something very unusual during my child's diaper change at home that evening. It's a normal routine, at home, that my husband and I put diaper cream on my child during changes. In the morning my husband put cream on but did NOT send it to school. At the end of the day we received a report that my child's diaper was checked 6 times during the course of the day. While changing my child that evening I noticed diaper cream was still on from when my husband applied it in the morning. Jan. 8th - My husband walked into the classroom to drop off our child and noticed there was NO teacher, however there were several children playing. He peaked in the next room and asked where the teacher was. The teacher looked puzzled and replied, "She should be in there." As my husband walked into my child's classroom the teacher was walking out of the restroom! How dare she leave the children without any supervision!!

My daughter has attended this school for the past 3yrs,Pre/K and Kindergarten, she has excelled in every aspect of her learning ability. The Kindergarten Program is or should be every parents wish and dream for a young child. The Staff has always shown GREAT concern for each and every child,( trust me an over protective parent always at the school) we will be Graduating this year and truly sad to be leaving, as parents we could not have asked for a Better School for our one and only child. To the Entire Staff you are the GREASTEST.

I had a great experience at this school. My son attended the preschool and kindergarten program and I was very impressed. He learned so much in the prekindergarten program! He was even reading Kindergarten sight words toward the end. Kindergarten was amazing! Not only were the academics really a cut above, the teacher made learning fun and he had a great start! I got many compliments from his first grade teacher at the public school we attend. I was very pleased.

Daughter attened pre K thru begining of Kindergarden. Not happy with the older elementary children mixing in with 4-5 year olds in the afternoon. Ask about their ciriculum, their approach to teaching, topics and morals befor signing up for Kindergarden. Be informed

Since my 2 year old started attending this daycare she has been 100% potty trained and she always surprises me with what she learns! Recently she has been pointing out letters she knows all the time. I recommend this school to anyone!

My daughter currently attends the Kindergarten program and is very happy with all the activites. I am very happy with the curriculum and involment of the parents.

Last modified Magnolia Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grades K-1