Promenade Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2014
My son goes here and if or wasn't for his wonderful teacher I would have him switch schools. The staff is extremely rude. They seem so stressed out all the time. Even during pick up and drop off they are yelling and flailing their arms around the kids. I've asked the office staff questions before and they seem irritated and talk to you like you're stupid for not knowing something. One staff member yelled at me when I dropped off my son at 8:22 am. and told me next time she was shutting the gate earlier and proceeded to snicker and roll her eyes with another staff member while I spoke. The gate doesn't even open until 8:15 am. It is also annoying that you can not walk your child to class. The second day of school my son was bummed. Most interactions with staff have been negative. The supervisors aren't very friendly with the kids and are very strict. My son hsd to lose recess for bringing food to the playground. It is not the close nit school Iwas hoping for.

Posted April 29, 2014
Excellent caring teachers that really care for their students and the learning progress in all.

Promenade Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2014
Great teachers, nice staff, hard working PTO, well kept campus, safe place for children to learn.

Posted February 07, 2014
I have two children at this school. My oldest will be finishing 5th grade this year and my youngest will be going into 4th next year. The teachers have ALL been phenomenal! Teaching with passion, desire to truly help children learn. The principal has so much to do with the success of this school and so there it is she cares enough to ensure those students are cared for. Text scores are important, but the bottom line is if your a parent that is hands on and you care enough about your children's education they will be successful in excelling here at Promenade.

Posted December 16, 2013
It would be great if lower income parents that live in nearby apartments would contribute more to this school. If it wasn't for homeowners in the area the school would not be as great as it is. It is always sad that the poor always fail to contribute time and energy to their children's education. We need to make each and every parent responsible so that our children can continue to receive great education in the Corona Hills community.

Posted September 19, 2013
My oldest daughter spent all of her elementary years here and my youngest daughter is currently following in those footsteps so I've had many years of observing and interacting with the staff and parents. Every teacher I've dealt with has a true passion for the kids and teaching and I couldn't be more pleased. They are very organized and have many fun events throughout the year.

Posted May 16, 2013
my son is about to end his 1st year at promenade elementary school. I have been very pleased with all of the staff. I cant wait for him to continue here next year for 1st grade.

Posted February 27, 2013
My daughter started her first year of school here and we are very, very pleased. The staff is very friendly and caring. The teachers are excellent. My daughter is a little advanced and her teacher took notice of it right away and has made sure that she gets challenged but still feels included in everyday activities. The only negative is the classes are crowded but they work very hard to make sure that all the students get the attention they need. Parent involvement is also excellent. I absolutely do not mind waiting outside a locked fence to pick up my daughter. The childrens safety is very important here. I do wish that recess and lunch were longer but my daughter is so happy here and she loves her teacher. Definitely a great school.

Posted February 07, 2013
Great school!!! Mr. D is awesome!!!! Excellent PTO and parent support.The office staff is friendly and helpful, and the school grounds are always clean....thumbs up Promenade!

Posted December 16, 2012
Very involved PTO. Great teacher Mrs. Pitts. Our first year attending and we are half way through the school year.

Promenade Elementary School
550 Hamilton Drive, Corona, CA  91719
Last modified Promenade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Promenade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top