Bad
Good

Teachers here are AWESOME!! They truly care about our kids. I have 3 kids one in high school now and 2 that attend John Adams. All 3 got great grades. All 3 scored high on the STAR test. In fact one of my kids score a 100%. Love our John Adams family!!!

I attended this school in the early 80's - decades ago! However the memories I have of this school were fantastic. I myself was an english learner (althought i was born and raised in california) however my parents did not speak english so i had to learn english in school. John Adams teachers were fantastic, I learned english perfectly and they sparked that interest for me in education which eventually led me to a UC university and graduate school. John Adams was definately the foundation for my education. I do not have kids now but I will not hesitate to send them there. Several of my friends have their children there and LOVE IT! Thank you John Adams for the education and the memories.

I love John Adams Elementary because the teachers and staff at the school do everything in their power to push their students to succeed!

This is the best school. The staff works well together. Our interest is not just to the children in our own room our interest is all children at our school. Our test scores for a Title One school keeps rising. Our school collaborates, mainstreams, and works as a team having the special ed students work closer with their peers in general ed.

I love our kids and our teachers!!

Adams has the best staff and hard working kids! Can't pick a better place to work!

The staff, students and parents are wonderful. The focus is always on student achievement

My daughter attended school there last year and the beginning of this year. The staff is really great and very helpful in the areas my daughter was struggling in. I wanted to cry when I came out to see the award assemblies...all those happy little faces for a job well done. Hats off to the staff.

Last modified John Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.