Posted August 12, 2014
Susan B. Anthony is a GREAT school. I researched schools in my area for 2 1/2 years. When it was time for my daughter to start Kindergarten, I asked for an inter district transfer to Susan B. Anthony. My decision was spot on. Research is golden. Education paves the way to a good life.

Posted May 02, 2010
I was worried when I first moved my daughter from a private school to Susan B. Anthony. Those worries were unnecessary. My daughter made friends immediately and has a very good class teacher. She is doing very well academically. Better than when she was a the private school. SBA is doing a good job in encouraging the students to read. Motivation by the principal during assemblies made my daughter wanted to read more and be proud of herself. We love the staff, the principal and the teachers. They are all so dedicated and involved with the kids. Thank you SBA.

Posted December 22, 2009

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
Fantastic school! Great PTA. Lots of parental involvement. The academic standards are much higher than Crossroads where my first daughter attended. I love the principal who is highly visable and approachable. This is a VERY safe school. I love the teachers and staff. Test scores are fantastic as well. Highly recommend spending a day before you enroll, you will be impressed!

Posted October 29, 2007
I am extremely satisfied with the education, professionalism and quality that this school has provided to my child. I would highly recommend Susan B Anthony to anyone who is looking to enroll their child in a school in this area.

Posted September 23, 2007
I am shocked to read such a review. I have two children at Susan B. Anthony and feel they both are receiving the best education, in a safe environment. Teachers are always willing to take in account the differences of each student, and to adapt a curriculum that fits all.

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2007
We thought this school was well rated until your children come home with what really goes on in the school. The inappropiate conduct. The safety of our children are upmost primary conern this school did not provide this for our students. Highly recommend spending day before you enroll. The experiences with our children was horrible. Administration can only control so much...BE CAREFUL.

Posted July 17, 2007
I am a parent w/children in this school. I have been very happy overall with this school. They are very diligent, with kind staff and teachers!

Posted January 11, 2006
This is the most wonderful school! The parents are extremely involved and the teachers are the most qualified! They have several programs, like after school library that allows parents time to come in and read with their kids. Rolling readers is another exceptional program that runs with the help of parent volunteers. Parents give their time to come in and read with students that need extra one on one help.

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2005
This is a great school, exceptionally high standards. I agree that teachers are very limited in their ability to be more creative in there instructional approach. Additionally, they seem to have a one program fits all standard, which is not exactly advantagous to the entire student community. I think adding some extracurricular activity would ensure a child that attends this school is well rounded and emotionally grounded. But overall, great school and great faculty.

Susan B. Anthony Elementary School
2665 Gilbert Avenue, Corona, CA  92881
Last modified Susan B. Anthony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Susan B. Anthony Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top