Posted December 15, 2013
I am currently a student here. Not a good school. The teaching isn't very good. The honors program is a joke and not very many good kids there a lot are on drugs. good music program though.

Posted December 03, 2011
I moved out of Norco in 1982 after one year at Auburndale. The counselor at my new school in Northern California sent me to a psychologist after I described Auburndale to him. He thought I was lying because he didn't believe that any school could really be that bad. Judging by the "Great Schools" rating of 3 out of 10 I would suspect Auburndale has improved a bit. I'm not sure you would believe how much better a different school could be unless you had an experience like that.

Posted March 08, 2010
The school is a good school for are kids to go to its the best!

Auburndale Intermediate School 3

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted December 09, 2009

Auburndale Intermediate School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Auburndale is the best kept secret in the Corona-Norco USD! We have the best staff and the best students at any school, and our test scores keep moving up by leaps and bounds every year!

Auburndale Intermediate School 0

Posted July 31, 2009
I find this school to carry out the California Content Standards very high. The core curriculum is challenging and presented in an understandable and fair terms. School is for self discipline, education, and motivating a high self-esteem. This is what this school exemplifies.

Posted July 25, 2009
The Teachers and Staff are awesome. I love the way they make themselves available to assist the students before and after school. I made each teacher aware I was a hands on parent and when my daughter went through her testing / trail stage I was receiving e-mails from the teahers. I love having the homework schuedle e-mailed to me weekly by the school. This allowed me to see what work she had to do but also get a sneek pre-view of what to expect in 8th grade.

Auburndale Intermediate School 2

Posted June 01, 2009
Not a very good school. Many students attending have very little parental guidance making it a tough place to send good kids.

Posted January 11, 2009

Auburndale Intermediate School
1255 River Road, Corona, CA  92880
Last modified Auburndale Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburndale Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top