Posted April 05, 2013
My daughter will be passing out of 5th grade this year and looking back I am very happy to have chosen Public Vs Private School and glad that Pioneer was the assigned school. Great culture, inclusive and excellent academic focus. With a little extra math and reading coaching outside the school to match Private school curriculum, the schooling here will turn our a well rounded student. Kudos to the teaching staff, Prinicpal, Vice Prinicipal and the Admin staff for their service. Please note that your service is our hearts forever.

Posted September 29, 2011
This school helped me to realize that I am smarter than I thought I was. I'm FINALLY getting good grades and the teachers are very helpful, super nice, work on your time, and know how to bond with teenagers (which is hard to to since their the bad guys with the homework and they give out free brainaches.) I recommend this school because they teach you to shine bright, stand tall, and confirm that you WILL be successful.

Posted May 22, 2011
Lee Pollard is a wonderful school , the class size is smaller the school time is better best decision i have ever made in my life , i STRONGLY recomend you go there if youre behind in credits its a WONDERFUL SCHOOL

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted September 11, 2009
went there as a senior and was behind by twenty classes and made it up in less then 1 semester..thanks to lee V. Pollard High School

Posted April 29, 2009
My daughter started attending this school her Junior year. She was extremely behind in credits, and had horrible grades. She will now be graduating with a 3.5 GPA. Awesome school!

Posted March 31, 2008
I have been a teacher here for over 15 years. It has been a pleasure to work with a group of people who really do put students first. Our small size and student centered philosophy makes high school a positive experience for many young people for whom school previously may not have been so pleasant. Buena Vista truly is a unique place in this world, a place where students who desire success enough to work for it, really can acheive it.

Posted January 25, 2008
I moved to this school when I was a junior, I was 1 year behind in credits and I made it all up. This is a very good school, the classes are smaller and the teachers are great! It was the best thing I did!

Posted October 31, 2007
My son was failing and no hope of graduating from Centeninal High. The teachers nor anyone else at the school seemed to care. He graduated from Buena Vista with more than enough credits. This is an awsome school.

Lee V. Pollard High School 4

Posted January 30, 2007
I moved my Junior here after 2 years at Santiago HS. It was the best thing we've ever done. Buena Vista has a smaller population which helps in discipline and truancy issues. They have smaller class sizes, better teachers and a better system of teaching. They work at the teen's pace and capacity rather than herding the children into big classes with little instruction. Yes, there are less outside activities but this just serves to focus the teen into academics; after all,You can always find activities outside the school system.

Lee V. Pollard High School
185 Magnolia Avenue, Corona, CA  92879
Last modified Lee V. Pollard High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Lee V. Pollard High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top