Corona, CA
Students enrolled: 3,148

Posted April 28, 2014
My son has been going to Centennial for 4 years. He is a senior this year. He was very involved with Centennial's football program and We can't say enough good things about Centennials football program and the coaches. We will miss our football family. All the teachers are very supportive. We love Centennial!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!

Centennial High School 4

Posted February 04, 2013
I am curently an IB freshman at Centennial, and I love it. Most of my teachers are very nice and will help you as long as you ask for it. While some don't, most teachers really do care that you pass their class, and they actually try to teach the stuff instead of just giving you worksheets. I am currently on the Track team, and was also on the Cross Country team, and while homework was sometimes difficult to get done, most of my teachers we're a little lenient because I was always in a sport until 5 pm. This is good, and helps a lot, especially because they don't let you completely of the hook and still make you do the majority of your homework.

Posted September 04, 2011
I am an alumnus of this school, class of 2001. I was also a part of the IB program at this school, did cross country, academic decathlon, and mock trial. I absolutely loved it here and would definitely send my two boys here in the future. College was a breeze because of the IB program and now I am a physician at a local hospital. This school and the education I received here set me up for a life of success.

Posted June 12, 2011
i personally LOVE centennial, you just dont find the drama and worriesthere you find in other schools, its very well maintained and beleive it or not, that helps alot! the teachers are always helping and the school just keeps continuously improving.

Posted December 14, 2010
My niece went to this school in 2007 and graduted loved the teachers and staff. My son currently goes here and I get the same compassion form the staff. I love this school and my daughter will be attending next year.

Centennial High School 1

Posted June 06, 2010
My son is a transfer from another IB program to this one. He has always been an A student and exceeded in academics. This year at Centenntial he had a sudden crash down hill. There has been no communication from the school despite my efforts of calling and e-mailing. I finally went to the school to talk to the IB coordinator and another teacher together in person and asked them why they never even let me know before-hand my son's spiral downhill. They simply said that the program is not for everyone and they don't have the time to call every student who's doing poorly. I couldn't believe my ears. This is something completely uncharacteristic of my son and I feel this year would have been different if better intervention. If you want your child to have caring teachers, don't go here.

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009
I am an alum of Centennial High School. I attended the school from 2000-2004. It was, and continues to be, an excellent school for both academics as well as extracurricular activities. I am now a college graduate and am now considering pursuing a career in teaching. I attribute many of my academic successes to the education and experience I had at Centennial.

Centennial High School 3

Posted July 25, 2009
This high school has a lot to offer for students who are motivated to excel in sports or academics. Staff must be more proactive in communicating with parents. My son is not the best of students; however, he has passed every class when the teacher made contact with the parent in a proactive manner. In fact, he excelled when the communication was regular. Counselors make schedule changes without contacting parents. Soliciting parent input is important.

Centennial High School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
its a great school for any one who is interested in sports and academic benifits

Centennial High School
1820 Rimpau Avenue, Corona, CA  92881
Last modified Centennial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top