Posted November 13, 2014
I absolutely love Mckinley! My son is in his final year and has attended since kindergarten. He has always been at the top of his class and I have the wonderful teachers to thank! Kids club offering for after school care has been a tremendous help as well. It's hard being a working mom and not getting off everyday at 3. All the kids seem nice and loving and we have never had any issues with bullying. Pta is wonderful with their involvement and organizing field trips and such. We've always loved McKinley.

Posted April 29, 2014
I started out a skeptical this year because of last years principal, but overall Dr. Dedrict seems to be a positive principle. I love that he started "The leader in me" program and I have not seen much of a bullying problem so far, like I know there were in years past. Starting to have some school pride! I love my sons teacher this year too!

Posted October 08, 2013
I love this school.it has a very responsible and kind staff.My son's teacher is the best.

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this school, I wish the teachers were around when my daughter was in school ( 30 years ago) Thanks Mrs Luna my niece loves going to your class everyday. And so far Dr, D is doing a good job too !

Posted February 01, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. MY SON ATTENDS MRS. BAILEYS KINDERGARTEN CLASS AND I CAN NOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW IMPRESSED I AM WITH THE TEACHERS, SCHOOL STANDARDS AND PRINCIPAL. I AM VERY ACTIVE IN THIS SCHOOL AND I SEE HOW CONCERNED, CARING AND EFFICENT THIS STAFF IS . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IM A PROUD PARENT OF A MCKINLEY KINDERGARTEN STUDENT.

William Mckinley Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2013
McKinley needs improvements fast! The constant feel of the school environment is let someone else take care of it. With the size of the staff and the amount of parents its ridiculous how much falls through the cracks.

Posted January 23, 2013
My oldest daughter now 16 attended Mckinley entirely. Honor student great teachers an awesome staff. We had changes with principal's and so forth but Ms. Neumann came in and has always been great. Now my youngest daughter attends and teachers remain great and no problems. Talk with your child. My daughter is escorted at times to my truck by the principal and she does care! No one is perfect but I think she a very nice person no matter what anyone says. Also, on issues of bullying I do agree it needs to be more aggressive in actions such as suspension or kicked out! Parents get into the office and quit calling face to face will work if not then go to the district. Talk to your child!

Posted October 25, 2012
I am very disapointed that these parents feel so negative towards the principal first of all she is very hard working. Dedicated not only to her Staff but also to the students. I would like to see the parents who are complaining have the responsibility of not only over 800 students but also staff. Parents that are the first ones to complain are the ones that are never involved. My two children go thr and i have never had a problem not only with a teacher or the principal. Stop pointing a finger and put yourself in her shoes. And if you feel so strongly about it be more involed.

William Mckinley Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2012
My child was a student and had a horrible time in his last 2-3 years because of bullying. No support from a school that has a "no tolerance" rule. In 4th grade it was horrible and Mrs Friedl was the worst. She saw what was happening and did NOTHING!! I was promised that the bullying kids would be taken care of....but of course it wasn't! The more and more problems my child had the more excuses I heard for the guilty. Clean up the bullying problem and get better leadership and McKinley may get the great reputation it had when we started there. I must say the teacher are wonderful (except the above mentioned) and the PTA is exceptional. This school is not shy on creating entertainment for the kids but the administrative part of it has really hurt the moral of the school. In the final years of my child going here all I heard was how parents were trying to get there kids transferred to another school because of the principal and the falling of the parent/teacher/school relationship and how its faultering. Guess one should analyze and to who was the last one to come on board and who is to blame for sinking the ship!

William Mckinley Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2012
Sorry but My son is out of this school soon! Some teachers are doing hard work I am sure... But from what I expereinced in this school made me think twise! so Finally my son going to a better school :)

William Mckinley Elementary School
2050 Aztec Lane, Corona, CA  92879
Last modified William Mckinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Mckinley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top