Corona, CA

Posted May 24, 2014
We came from abroad and my kids knew little English. After 6 months they became great and reached grade level and more.. The teachers are awesome and everyone in the administration was welcoming. I'm very grateful to Stallings for putting my kids on the right track. Honestly I will recommend this school, even if the test scores aren't encouraging.

Posted November 05, 2013
I attended this elementary school from 2000-2006 and even though I don't remember exactly what I learned, I still remember that I had a wonderful time. I remember and recognize all the teachers that I have had and even teachers I haven't had. My years at this primary school had a great impact and it's great to see that many of my teachers are still working in this school. The teachers were--and still are-- extremely loving and they try their best to help students exceed. I recommend this school highly; please don't judge this school on test scores alone.

Posted May 07, 2012
My child has gone to this school for 6 years and has done very well. As a parent, I made sure he did his work and put in the time to make sure he was where he needed to be. I noticed however that not many parents were putting in the time at home with their kids and then they turn around and blame the teachers. It takes the work of parents and teachers to work together and by doing this my child has done very well and gets high grades in all his work. It has worked for my child.

Posted June 02, 2011
I am a parent of a student that goes to Stallings Elementary. My daughter has been going there since Kindergarten and is now going into 5th grade. The teachers are phenomenal! They truly do show they care about the students. It's really nice to all of the staff come together during a time when funds have been cut big time. They still find a way to show the kids a great time while still learning. Keep up the great work Stallings!

John Stallings Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
Stallings is a big disappointment. Not only is my son behind his grade level but I was forced to home-school him for a few moths so he would catch up to the other kids. Once I returned to Stallings I was reminded of what a horrible school it is. Most teachers are arrogant and demand the students to act as robots while they are doing badly academically. The Principal is a joke. If parents care for their children they should have the school board fire the Principal and demand for real leadership. I m thankful that CNUSD has other schools in the area that surpass Stallings in everyway.

Posted August 10, 2009
My son went to grade 1 in this school. We had great great experience. I believe this was mainly due to his teacher Mrs. Redcliff Parez. She is an amazing teacher. We recently moved and our local school was changed to Foothill. I wish if mrs. Refdcliff was teaching grad 2 as well, in that case I would have done everything to keep my kid in the same school. Parent

Posted June 30, 2009
I live in the area just so my kids can attend this school. Though we may not have some of the funding that other schools have in CNUSD we have such dedicated staff. I now have a 2nd and 4th grader in this school and can not wait for my little one to start there as well.

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted August 14, 2007
I have a 5th and 3rd grader at this school. Both of which have attended since kindergarten. My 5th graders kindergarten teacher still remembers his name and mine as well, the teachers are great! Not too bad with hours and hours of homework. Some years are better than others with parent involvement. Boys seem to get repremanded for unacceptable behaviors more than the girls do even if they did the same thing as the boys. Principal and Vice Principal very responsive to parents and children.

John Stallings Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2007
I do not approve of this school. While it is okay if your child has no special needs, it does not meet the needs of children who have special needs. I have requested things in his plan in writing without any results. I cannot recommend this school.

John Stallings Elementary School
1980 Fullerton Avenue, Corona, CA  92881
Last modified John Stallings Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Stallings Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top