K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 02, 2015
My daughter is in preschool at St. Edward and she loves it! The preschool staff has made this such a positive experience. My daughter looks forward to going to school every day and can't wait to tell me about all she learned in class. She feels safe and cared for. As a parent, this is worth its weight in gold.

Posted June 03, 2014
St. Edward school is a family oriented atmosphere that encourages excellence from our kids! Sports teams, Lego league, weekly church service, music, art and a staff that cares for the safety and well-being of all of our kids is what makes St. Edwards a truly great school. If you're looking for a Christian school with Catholic tradition this is the school for you! Kids learn with traditional teaching practices alongside a Christian-based curriculum. Plus you will not find better teachers than here at St. Edwards.

Posted January 28, 2013
I LOVE this school!!! IM Joshua and i attend 7th grade here. Let me just say that the academics and teachers are the best ive seen so far and im looking forward to next year with Mrs. Lister :)

Posted April 19, 2012
A huge thank you to Mrs. Lister, the principal, and her staff for making our children's safety first at St. Edward school. The classrooms are equipped for emergencies, earthquakes, or lockdowns with food, water, blankets, first aid kits, toilets and radios if required under any circumstance. We find it comforting to know as parents that the children's needs are put first if any emergency should occur during school hours at St. Edward's.

Posted April 16, 2012
I love St. Edwards School. We have such a wonderful community of families. We are also having a pretty wonderful year with our Principal receiving the distinguished principal award, our students winning first place in the Academic Decathalon and our girls basketball team taking first place. All this and we get a phenomenal education and our kids are taught about our religion every day. We feel very blessed to be part of St. Edward's Catholic School.

Posted February 09, 2010
I am extremely happy with St. Edward school. I attended the school many years ago and had wonderful memories. When it came time for my daughter to enter Kindergarten, I immediately thought about St. Edward. Academically, it excels over the public schools. I was a 'B' student at St. Edward and I had to work hard to earn those grades. Then, I attended a public high school (Centennial) and earned straight A's without ever studying. I continued to earn A's in college, which I attribute to St. Edward and not the public high school. More recently, I taught in an elementary public school in Corona and St. Edward's academics are equivalent, if not superior, to the public schools. On top of the wonderful academics, St. Edward provides much more for the whole child. The students learn about God, the community and being life long learners. While public schools are doing away with the extra curricular activities, St. Edward has kept them. They have sports, choir, decathlon team, music lessons (after school), field trips, many family events, retreats and much, much more. The school has a strong community and I'm happy that my daughter is growing up with such wonderful families around her. It has been worth every penny!

Posted February 09, 2010
I have four children, and we have had experiences in public and private schools in four states and six school districts. I cannot tell you how blessed we have been and how thrilled we are with St. Edward's! The principal is amazing, and is on top of everything. The education is top notch. (In fact they receive several foreign exchange students every year, and many of the middle schoolers are even able to take the SAT's!) The staff is very bright, caring, and patient. The class sizes are small compared to public schools. The parents and students are wonderful and support the school and each other. I would give up almost anything to make sure my children complete their studies at St. Edwards! My children work hard, but rarely complain, and absolutely LOVE their school!

Posted February 09, 2010
Our kids are so happy here! The children are well behaved and look forward to each day. Bullies are not tolerated, nor is foul language, or inappropriate behavior! The principal is an amazing woman who knows and provides recognition for each child. The staff and parents are a joy to be around as well.

Posted December 29, 2008
Our son attends the preschool two days per week and has learned all of his kindergarten prep studies very quickly. The environment has been very positive for him academnically and emotionally.

Posted December 23, 2008
I am now attending this school for 3 years now. I am in the 8th grade and came in 6th. This school has alot of opportunities for everyone in the classes. Everything included in the tution happens and the activities are awesome! There are so many other things to mention, positive, but this is it for now. Also! this school compared to my other school, OLPH, is a perfect opportunity for me to plan my the rest of my life. My old school would never have had anything close to what St. Edward School has for me.

500 South Merrill Street, Corona, CA  92882