K-6|Private

Bad
Good

International Christian Montessori School Of Newport 5

Posted July 14, 2016
My son attended this school from 2 to 6yrs old and I am so grateful. He received an amazing foundation for his education. In addition, he was potty trained at ICMA. What I love most about the Montessori method is that it allows children to flourish academically, to their fullest potential, and develop a true love for learning. Aside from that, the teachers at ICMA are so loving and really allow the children to feel the nurturing they need. I think that is so important at this age. I continue to give thanks for this educational start my son received here. We had to go to public school sooner than I desired, and it is far from the caliber of learning that we experienced at ICMA. I am constantly reminded of how great ICMA was for my son and so I just wanted to give credit where it was due. In addition, Ms. Shirani, the director, was always there with helpful recommendations, when I asked. She is the parent of 2 older boys, so her parenting advice was always very helpful when I asked. Kudos to this school and the staff for helping to sculpt our kids into all they can be.

International Christian Montessori School Of Newport 5

Posted February 16, 2013
very good principal, good teachers, nothing to compare with university montessori in irvine, much much better!!!

International Christian Montessori School Of Newport

Posted January 12, 2010
this school has been very active and works with parents. Children have been performing above their age level. I am very pleased with the school and their staff.

International Christian Montessori School Of Newport
381 University Drive, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified International Christian Montessori School Of Newport is a Private school that serves grades K-6