Bad
Good

I have a child in special education and they've done a wonderful job with him. I highly recommend this school for any student that may fall through the cracks in a bigger school.

If you have a child in special education. ... run the other way!!! They have no clue what they are doing when it comes to IEP, 504, & etc. The high test scores are questionable & under review. I will be very surprised if they are able to open their new school(same school different name) next fall.

This school is the best. Both my son and daughter have been going here for the past three years and it has been a great help to them. They started off slow and now they have skyrocketed past other students in terms of grades. My oldest son had an F in his previous school, and now has all As and no Fs. He also participates in the A+ program, which is a advanced math and critical thinking focused program.

Pacific Technology School has gone decidedly downhill in the past few years. Too many staff changes and not enough oversight has done a lot of damage. They no longer have Math teachers for high school students. All Math is online, and online classes are poorly supervised. Although the teachers that they do have are good teachers, their efforts are compromised by a poor administrative structure.

Being a parent of this school and educator with two masters degree, I felt obligated to write about this great school. My son loves PTS very much even though it is his first year here. PTS a lot more to offer to me and my child than any other school. Teachers, administrators and parent group are genuinely interested in helping in every aspect. Great curriculum and offerings including STEM education. Small classes (20-15 students). Free competitive clubs and after school programs. I am able to check behavior, classwork, homework, tests 24/7 through my IPhone. My first year experience, but it is going very well.

I currently have two children enrolled at PTS. Over the last three years I have seen my children excel in their academic, social and extracurricular activities. Their individual teachers see their strengths and have encouraged and redirected them in a positive way. My children participated in Math-counts, Cyber and Vex Robotic competitions. I highly recommend PTS for families that are looking for a small school and very strong curriculum.

Fantastic School. My daughter started attending pacific Technology school when she was in seventh grade she loves this school because of the attention she gets from the great staff and techers they have and the dicipline and effort they put on each student. If your child needs extra help on any class there always wealling to help to take that individual student to the top. Another great thing is the online tracking you always know how your son or daughter is doing ,great after school programs ,to mentioned just a few things great school great teachers and staff.

My son started at PTS in its first year, when he was in 8th grade. He is now a 10th grader and very happy there. PTS may not be for every student, but the small classes, afterschool clubs and attentive staff has helped my son flourish! The small class size was one of the reasons we chose PTS for our son. He was in a middle school of more than 700 students and we were looking at a high school with more than 3300 students! We felt he would be lost in the masses there. At PTS he is able to get individualized attention from his teachers. Several of the teachers are his 'favorites!' They work with us to challenge him in his classes. The computer program, Coolsys is helpful in keeping track of his work and grades, as well as behavior. The behavior rewards are appropriate. PTS is growing and a young school, and has had some 'growing pains.' But, overall, the school runs well and has been an excellent experience for our son!

We love this school! My son has really benefited from the small class sizes and teachers who truly care about their students. He has been involved in VEX robotics, yearbook and Cyber-cup. We have been at this school since the day it opened and have never looked back. I like that we can check online to see assignments as well as behavior reports and grades. I can easily see how my son is doing in school and if he needs to utilize the free after school tutoring. This is a great school!

My student has flourished at Pac Tech. They have challenged him in math, computer programming and science where he was bored in his previous school. The teachers are dedicated to extra activities that really encourage the students to go beyond the regular curriculum like with the Advanced Math & Science Program (AMSP) in which the students daily receive extra challenging math and computer programming problems and also allow them to participate in math competitions and programming competitions. Clubs like Lego robotics and Cyber Security teach the students new skill that the regularcuriculum has no time for and also how to work on a team. Highly recommend this school especially if your student is strong in math, computers, or science. Also my student is learning Turkish and has traveled to Turkey and competed in aTurkish Grammar competition. THis i is a great opportunity to join a strong charter school before it has to put sudents into a lottery.

Last modified Pacific Technology School Santa Ana is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12