Costa Mesa, CA

Posted June 03, 2010
I would like to comment on yesterday's comment about College Park... lack of parents involvement can happent at any school..it starts with YOU... get involved and invite your kids parents to join you...schools or teachers shouldn't be rated based on parents involvement, this could change from year to year...

College Park Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2010
My two children went there for two years, and I was not happy with the enviroment. There is very little parental involvement. The teachers are nice but, they only do their job, they don't go above and and beyong to help the children to improve their academic skills. I am glad to be gone from college park.

College Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
It is a friendly neighborhood school, consciously working to assist students in improving their skills.

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted August 11, 2007
Both my boys attended College Park last year and I was very pleased. They both had great teachers, great classmates. An all around good experience.

College Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 23, 2005
So far I have been very impressed with the teaching staff and the feed back I have received from the teachers regarding my son's needs.

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2005
I find the teachers Knowledge of teaching their given subjects to be excellent. I have been however dissapointed at the overall quality of the school, they lack proper drainage, so when it rains it floods their playgrounds. They lack both heat and air. The playground equipment is in desperate need of replacement. Parental volunteers are few and far between. There is not alot of diversity on campus and most of the extra cirricular activities serve as fundraisers, which hurts already strapped parents. This school has the intent to learn, but severly lacks the funds to teach the the subjects, most of the financial weight falls to the teachers to adequatly supply their classes.

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2004

College Park Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2004
College Park is a great school. It has quality teachers that work hard. They go above and beyond to meet the students needs.

College Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2004
I currently have 2 children enrolled at CPE. Over the past school year, I have seen my children excel in their academic, social and extracurricular activities. Their individual teachers see their strengths and weaknesses and have encouraged and redirected them both in a positive way. Our prinicipal is a great asset to the school. She never fails to amaze me time and again with her positive attitude and caring nature. She is a welcome addition to the school and community. All the teachers are good at their profession, and most are outstanding. I personally have not had the experience of having so many instructors involved in not only the teaching of students but in fund raising efforts and working with children on an individual basis after hours. The entire staff should be commended for their efforts to educate and help our children learn and succeed.

College Park Elementary School
2380 Notre Dame Road, Costa Mesa, CA  92626
Last modified College Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top