Posted January 03, 2014
This school is pretty great. The teachers are wonderful, i don't think i have had a teacher i haven't liked. I haven't been going to Costa Mesa long. So far i like it a lot i am in 8th grade at the time and the programs are great. Students who struggle get chances to change. Teachers and even some other students help each other earn a better future. I can say its not the perfect school but its a good enough one to give me confidence. Knowing others are out their caring about me. Their are bully's but not obsessive ones. When theirs a problem staff is always welcome you for help.

Posted October 23, 2012
My son started 7th grade here and so far we love it! The teachers are great, this school has so many opportunities to help children stay on task. They offer after school tutoring, they have a zap program to help kids get all of there homework turned in instead of just falling behind. My son is doing great here, his grades are up, hes in honors classes, and has been invited into the DELTA program. There is a teen center right there on campus where two days a week he can go do homework before attending his sport on campus. SO FAR SO GOOD. ;)

Costa Mesa High School 1

Posted September 19, 2012
Do not send your child here. Low test scores, bad teachers and coaches. The principal allows the coaches and teachers to bully the children. Spanish and Math teachers are below Average.

Posted August 23, 2012
Costa Mesa High is a great school. I am currently going into 8th Grade and the first year experience was great. Sorta. Good things about Mesa: Some teachers are great Friendly asb members tell you where classes are in the first few days of school Bad things: Most students (7th grade) are very, dumb. Some teachers may be strict and make you do ALOT of extra worth Find out more if you come to mesa ( too lazy to type more )

Posted January 24, 2012
This school is really nice i love it i went to it since 7th grade now im a freshman and i never had any problems. Awsome techers and everyone!!!

Costa Mesa High School 2

Posted October 01, 2010
I wouls not tell anyone to go to this school that has children for the fact that the some of the teachers aren't understanding and are very rude. Both my sons and daughter hated this school, both my sons dropped out from Costa Mesa High and my daughter in her second year there begged and asked to do homeschooling instand of going to Costa Mesa High. I would keep my children away from there. The principal is understanding yes. But the other staff they are not very understanding and very mean to some students.

Posted July 26, 2010
I spent 9 years of my life working with the teachers, staff, and students at CMHS. I volunteered with Track, Cross Country, Band, Choir and Drama. I met many hard working parents who wanted to help their students get the best education possible. I met many students who were attempting to do the best they could with the opportunities in front of them. I was impressed by the teachers. They care about their students. They work hard to follow the rules government has put in place. And most teachers are doing their best for the students. I have noticed the staff was unfriendly at first. But I realized the staff are generally not approached by happy parents. The staff are not appreciated for the hard work they do in dealing with issues and challenges involved with a community of teenagers and their parents. Smile first and be encouraging.

Posted July 15, 2010
Your wrong!!!!! Costa Mesa is a great place to go to school cmhs is at the same education l evel as corona del mar! And corona is suppose to be one of the best education schools!!! This school is great! they have great teachers and they are not dumb!!

Costa Mesa High School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
Costa Mesa High school is a terrible choice of a school. If you live in costa mesa i would advise to keep your kids from this high school. I attend CMHS and ever sense ive been at the school i hated it. The people at this school are cruel and do dumb things to get attention. I cant wait to get out.

Posted April 06, 2010

Costa Mesa High School
2650 Fairview Road, Costa Mesa, CA  92626
Last modified Costa Mesa High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Costa Mesa High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top