Bad
Good

Shhhh....don't tell anyone, but this little school is our city's best kept secret. 1200 kids, best principal , dedicated and caring teachers, students that want to succeed. We've been so thrilled with our students' educations through EHS!

I enjoy the small, indoor school, where I have had 100% support from teachers and staff regarding my child. 8-10 years ago I would have never thought of putting my children here, but over the years, Estancia has improved tenfold. We moved back into the district so that my younger child can attend Estancia.

Orange County's best kept secret. 1200 Students, rigorous academics and great facilities! The school is totally student oriented!

I loved the enviroment i was in. all the teachers and students. The programs and classes they offered were simply the best i have ever had.

Our 2 children attend Estancia High (one a recent grad) and we couldn't be happier with the school. Principal Mr. DiAgostino puts his heart and soul into his students. The cultural diversity adds to this school teaching the kids how to big one big family. The teachers are terrific, Ms. Broderick, DelosSantos, Dickey,Williams and many many others. My children both are in the AP/honors program and do as well as any AP student nationwide (maybe better!). Any student can participate in any sport or club and have an excellent high school experience. Give us a chance! GO EAGLES!

Estancia is such a great school. the classes, clubs, pretty much everything is the best! Our school spirit is amazing; also i liked how our teachers and counselors are involved in our school life. they are always there to talk and guide you through the right paths. even though its a small school, we're all a big family. i will miss Estancia..but im also glad that the class of 2009 is one of the biggest to graduate :) so if your thinking of sending your student here, do it! it'll give them an amazing and unforgettable experience.

I went to this high school several years ago and i think its a great school. The student body and teacher involvement in school activities is great.

I think EHS is a great school. I attended many years ago and now many son attends. He is in AP classes and plays football, and will also play other sports. He likes all his teachers. I also love that EHS is all indoor ! Definately a plus ! I get really tired of hearing other school constantly putting EHS down, they really don't know.

I think that estancia high school is a great school if it werent indoor!!!

My son is a sophomore this year and plays football. His coaches and teachers are all great. They keep me informed with important matters concerning my son. If my son is not achieving his best that they know he can do, we work with each other like a big family. Great school.

Last modified Estancia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.