Costa Mesa, CA
Students enrolled: 1,311

Posted April 08, 2015
Shhhh....don't tell anyone, but this little school is our city's best kept secret. 1200 kids, best principal , dedicated and caring teachers, students that want to succeed. We've been so thrilled with our students' educations through EHS!

Posted October 07, 2014
I enjoy the small, indoor school, where I have had 100% support from teachers and staff regarding my child. 8-10 years ago I would have never thought of putting my children here, but over the years, Estancia has improved tenfold. We moved back into the district so that my younger child can attend Estancia.

Posted November 13, 2011
Orange County's best kept secret. 1200 Students, rigorous academics and great facilities! The school is totally student oriented!

Posted September 16, 2009
I loved the enviroment i was in. all the teachers and students. The programs and classes they offered were simply the best i have ever had.

Posted June 28, 2009
Our 2 children attend Estancia High (one a recent grad) and we couldn't be happier with the school. Principal Mr. DiAgostino puts his heart and soul into his students. The cultural diversity adds to this school teaching the kids how to big one big family. The teachers are terrific, Ms. Broderick, DelosSantos, Dickey,Williams and many many others. My children both are in the AP/honors program and do as well as any AP student nationwide (maybe better!). Any student can participate in any sport or club and have an excellent high school experience. Give us a chance! GO EAGLES!

Posted May 31, 2009
Estancia is such a great school. the classes, clubs, pretty much everything is the best! Our school spirit is amazing; also i liked how our teachers and counselors are involved in our school life. they are always there to talk and guide you through the right paths. even though its a small school, we're all a big family. i will miss Estancia..but im also glad that the class of 2009 is one of the biggest to graduate :) so if your thinking of sending your student here, do it! it'll give them an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Estancia High School 4

Posted March 15, 2009
I went to this high school several years ago and i think its a great school. The student body and teacher involvement in school activities is great.

Posted October 02, 2008
I think EHS is a great school. I attended many years ago and now many son attends. He is in AP classes and plays football, and will also play other sports. He likes all his teachers. I also love that EHS is all indoor ! Definately a plus ! I get really tired of hearing other school constantly putting EHS down, they really don't know.

Estancia High School 1

Posted September 19, 2008
I think that estancia high school is a great school if it werent indoor!!!

Posted September 18, 2008
My son is a sophomore this year and plays football. His coaches and teachers are all great. They keep me informed with important matters concerning my son. If my son is not achieving his best that they know he can do, we work with each other like a big family. Great school.

2323 Placentia Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified Estancia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Estancia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top