Bad
Good

Posted October 04, 2013
Ms. Villa is absolutely wonderful, I could not ask for a better teacher for my daughter! She is attentive and is great with her students. My daughter loves her so much! She is always there's for the parents and answers all emails within 24 hours. I wish my daughter was able to go through elementary school with Ms. Villa as her teacher.

Posted May 21, 2010
Killybrooke has excellent teachers and they helped my kids achieve excellent performance in school and have more self-confidence

Posted November 10, 2009
Killybrooke is excellent school!! Mrs.Green,Mrs.Via and Mrs.Clifford,they are the most amazing teachers.They love teaching and care about students. My son was so happy to go to school and learn new thigs every day. He didn't like weekends because he couldn't go to school. Unfortunately, we had to move to another city and we had to pull him out. My son misses his teachers and friends and his new school is not so good as Killybrooke...

Posted August 07, 2009
Excellent teachers, excellent school

Posted December 08, 2008
The teachers are excellent. 2 of the 3 teachers of my kids are a bit 'icy', socially speaking, to myself and with my kids, but I am less concerned with that, and more concerned with their ability to educate, which is quite good. The principal has been very responsive to 2 seperate social situations that were stressful to my children. She immediately took action and was very professional and caring with them and myself. They have an excellent college-bound brainwashing program going, and it is great to hear kids chant everyday that they are college bound! And it sounds genuine, like they really mean it! I have been in the neighborhood for 10 years, but waited until Killybrooke improved their scores before putting my kids in. I am glad the principal has improved the school, for not only my kids, but especially for the at-risk youth in our neighborhood.

Killybrooke Elementary School 3

Posted September 07, 2007
Killybrooke has some of the most qualified and most outstanding teachers in the District. However, the principal lacks true leadership skills, the ability to meet the needs of and retain top-notch teachers, and the ability to provide adequate discipline at her site.

Killybrooke Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2006
I admire lots of great teachers who are there because they love to teach and understand the kids and treat them like one. Ms. Goodenough, Shafeir, Mr..Moe, Mrs. Corral, just to name a few. But those who yell at the kids need to be remind that they are teaching elementary school children. They are growing up and are learning.

Posted February 03, 2006
Excellent school. Excellent principal, happy staff, and involved parents. Great neighborhood school.

Posted January 11, 2006
Is a great school. Im so happy that my child is in this school!

Posted July 23, 2005
kathy sanchez is a wonderful, outstanding, and caring principal. She loves this school and will support her teachers and students alike. The PTA is the best that there could be.

3155 Killybrooke Lane, Costa Mesa, CA  92626-2613
Last modified Killybrooke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Killybrooke Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top