Bad
Good

Before we moved into the "Canyon/Bluffs Area" we had heard that Victoria Elementary was a hidden gem. Luckily we got to start our oldest son here in Kindergarten. He's now in 2nd grade and my other son is in Kindergarten. The parents I've met here and the teachers are so involved in each child's education... The teachers are stellar and loving. The principal is very proactive and the PTA is always making sure funds are available to enrich their education further. I'm so eternally greatful we found ourselves here and part of this awesome Family! Btw, my kids excel each year and love working hard for themselves & the teachers.

I am very pleased with the education my daughter is receiving at Victoria. The teachers are enthusiastic and the class size is very nice. This is a hidden gem in the Newport Mesa Unified School District!

Everything is awesome at Victoria. The teachers are all excellent and give 100% to every student, the principal and staff work hard every day to make our little school the best it can be. The kids are all learning and thriving and from what I hear they have the best PTA of any school in the district!

Wow what a wonderful school. The most dedicated staff and parents I've ever seen. The new principal is leading the school in a wonderful direction with a vision for excellence. The parents and PTA are all inclusive, very friendly, provide wonderful programs and support for the teachers, classroom and students. This is the little school that CAN!

Fantastic little neighborhood school! My children have attended Victoria for the last seven years and I'm so happy we chose to send them there! The dedication of the teachers and staff is second to none. Teachers make themselves available to parents and students alike for support when needed. Office staff knows every student and their care shows... The PTA and other parent groups offer great opportunities to be a part of the school community. Even if you're short on time there's a way to support this school! We've made some great family friends here. So very lucky to call Victoria our school.

My youngest currently attends this school. She's in 1st grade, I'm looking for another school, sadly as we live around the corner. The office manager is rude, mean (yells at the children), my child was actually afraid to ask to use the phone to call home. The PTA is rude, condescending, very clicky. No surprise why the students behave and act the way that they do. Very disappointed.

Wonderful School. Great teachers. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Tenno and her team!

We love Victoria! I'm pleased with everything about this school. I have 2 children currently at Victoria and couldn't ask for a better school.

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL my daughter has been there all her life and all of the teachers are fantastic there! Its amazing as to what they do there!

My kids went to this school for 1st and 2nd grade. It was a wonderful experience for them. The teachers are excellent and the principle's leadership and respect for her staff is evident in every aspect of the educational experience at this school. I highly recommend this school. Your children would be blessed to attend here.

Last modified Victoria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.