Victoria Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2014
My youngest currently attends this school. She's in 1st grade, I'm looking for another school, sadly as we live around the corner. The office manager is rude, mean (yells at the children), my child was actually afraid to ask to use the phone to call home. The PTA is rude, condescending, very clicky. No surprise why the students behave and act the way that they do. Very disappointed.

Posted September 03, 2013
Wonderful School. Great teachers. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Tenno and her team!

Posted January 30, 2013
We love Victoria! I'm pleased with everything about this school. I have 2 children currently at Victoria and couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted December 11, 2010
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL my daughter has been there all her life and all of the teachers are fantastic there! Its amazing as to what they do there!

Victoria Elementary School 0

Posted February 21, 2010
My kids went to this school for 1st and 2nd grade. It was a wonderful experience for them. The teachers are excellent and the principle's leadership and respect for her staff is evident in every aspect of the educational experience at this school. I highly recommend this school. Your children would be blessed to attend here.

Posted August 05, 2008

Victoria Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2008
My kids have atteneded this school since the first grade and he is now in third. I'm a single parent with two kids and I want to get them out im not happy with the school and the principle i do not recommend this school

Posted March 21, 2008
This is a fantastic school with dedicated teachers, involved parents, and high test scores. It is a California Distinguished School, and a National Blue Ribbon School. I have one daughter in 5th grade who has been there since kindergarten, and a 1st grader. Both are receiving top notch educations, including weekly music lessons and weekly visits to the school's science lab with a credentialed science teacher. Principal Laakso is A+++++

Posted September 06, 2007

Victoria Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2006
The school is full of children who have English as a second language. If spanish is your preferred language it is a good school. If you want your children tt get a good education with a focus on the english language I would not reccomend Victoria elementary.

Victoria Elementary School
1025 Victoria Street, Costa Mesa, CA  92627
Last modified Victoria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victoria Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top