K-8|Private

Bad
Good

SJB is the best!!! Kids are learning at high levels, receive excellent spiritual guidance, and are extremely well mannered! This is a wonderful school, with excellent staff members and fabulous families. SJB is a great investment into my children's future.

My daughter goes to SJB and she is a very happy student here. The teachers are wonderful. They have a lot of great activities which is always fun and we look forward to every single year. The principal is a catholic nun who is very commited to the students and to the school. She is also a kind hearted woman. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have a 3 year old son also who I plan to enroll here when time comes.

This is a GREAT school, filled with enthusiastic teachers and a Principal that is WONDERFUL!! A True Catholic Education where right and wrong is taught along with R.R.R.!! I can't say enough good things about this school!

St John the Baptist is a wonderful Catholic school!!The teachers are very devoted to the students and very caring. Sister Vianney (principal) Father Norbert (rector) and Mrs. Viles (vice principal) are an amazing team. It is a great place for students to learn about their Catholic faith.This school is not only great academically but also offers many after school activities.We highly recommend this school.

SJB is a great school for my children. When we dropped them off at school, we know that they are in good hands and place - to learn about God and above all, to be a better person/student -- in all aspects of life. SJB's principal, rector and faculties staffs treats their students with respects and love. My family are blessed to be a part of SJB Catholic school.

I love this school and my son loves it which is the most important factor. St. Johns is a great place for good kids. My son is receiving a great education.

St. John's is truly a Catholic-centered school, unlike our previous "catholic" school. Students are polite, kind and smart. One of my children is shy and while slow to warm up to his classmates, he is now friends with many and there has been no bullying of any kind. We are concerned about who will replace Sr. Vianney (principal) when she retires. We feel she is a dedicated leader and are sad to think of her leaving. We LOVE the Norbertine presence in the classroom and on campus; my children are truly learning their catechism. It is sad to say that this is an uncommon occurrence in our schools nowadays. The classes are large and the school building is old. However, my children thrive and needed to play 'catch up' in their Math and Reading upon transferring here. What is lacking in aesthetics is overwhelmed by the concrete and thorough academics. We could not be more pleased and are so thankful for the wonderful environment our children are in. Also, we love the extra-curricular activities: sports, choir, drama, Blue Knights Boys Club (led by a priest,) Math Club, and more. Teachers are very dedicated and responsive; which was a major reason why we left our prior school.

St. John's is an amazing school....my children are getting a superb education along with learning about our Catholic faith. The teachers are incredible and go way above and beyond for the kids....staying late or coming in extra early! I feel so blessed to have my children at SJB.

Last modified St. John The Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8