Costa Mesa, CA
Before care: Yes

St. Joachim 2

Posted October 31, 2014
The children are taught morals and manners and the religious education is fine, but academically our children suffered. The teachers were of little help or assistance and first one was replaced near the end of the term, but by then it was too late. The next year the teacher was so quiet the kids could not hear unless they were in the front row. Yes, the smart-board helps, but only if you fully use it and much of the instruction was verbal and not on the board. Overall the local public school was superior academically.

Posted July 14, 2013
We are so happy that we found St. Joachim! Not only do they provide an excellent academic education for our three children, but they also provide a loving and family oriented environment. Becoming part of the St. Joachim community has been one of the best decisions we have ever made!

Posted September 07, 2012
St. Joachim School is amazing! We have two children enrolled! We are so happy with outstanding education they are receiving! The Academic aspect is only one part of the education you receive! The students are taught morals, manners and that there are consequences for the decisions you make! The family atmosphere at this school makes it such a great environment to nurture your children in! The friendships that we and our kids are making are ones that will last a lifetime! It is so nice to be at a school where the teachers, the principal, the PTO and the parents take so much pride in what they do for our children! The devotion to educating our children is outstanding!

Posted March 29, 2012
St Joachim is Awesome!!! We came from a public school where my daughter was constantly hit and bullied by other kids. One time an older bully girl jammed my daughter's finger on the door. I am the dad, and even I wanted to cry when I saw her finger. My daughter also came with scratches on her face in three occasions. She hated school because of her bad experience and she hadn't learned much. It hurt me to see her go through all that. We decided to enroll her at St Joachim where she has never been bullied, she has never gotten hurt, and she has learn morals, better manners, academics, and about god. She totally loves her school!!! The teachers and the principal take pride on the education of their students. I have seen such a huge improvement in my daughter. Even my family and friends have comment about my daughter s improvement as well. I wish there were more stars so I can rate higher than 5 stars. A special thanks to the teachers and the principal and the administration for making such a wonderful experience for my daughter and us. God Bless you all!!!

Posted January 27, 2011
St. Joachim School is special because it is the earliest example of a supportive community in a child's life. The love and sense of family is obvious among the students. The academic day is long and the course work challenging, because of this, the students are wholly developed socially, intellectually, morally and academically . It is the commitment to this by the principal and faculty that makes St. Joachim School undeniably special.

St. Joachim 0

Posted November 22, 2009
St. Joachim is an amazing school. My 2 sons continue to thrive there. We have a amazing family community. The love and blessing we recieve daily are too many list! We thank God for leading us there! The Pimentel Family

Posted November 20, 2009
Not only does St. Joachim provide an excellent education for your children, it provides a community where your whole family can feel welcome, have fun, and get support whenever needed.

Posted November 19, 2009
Since my daughter came to St. Joachim, she said that the weeks always go by too fast, and that homework is not a burden anymore because she enjoys every single thing that she learns in St. Joachim.

Posted November 18, 2009
We are new to the Saint Joachim School Community and have never felt so welcome. The teachers have been very supportive and available whenever there has been a question. The Smart Boards are not only helpful at school but also allow my children to review at home as well. The school community is very positive and encouraging. My children come home daily with the knowledge that they are not only getting an incredible education but that they are loved and safe. We couldn't ask for more.

St. Joachim 0

Posted November 13, 2009
We all know that 'It takes a village,' but Saint Joachim is more than a village - it's an entire community. This is a school where students, staff, faculty and parents come together as one big family. We are all working with one another for the same cause - our children, our future. Saint Joachim is like a home away from home.

St. Joachim