PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted June 13, 2016
I am a teacher at Page and love the small class sizes and friendly atmosphere. Our director, Kristin Dickson, is highly supportive of her staff and is continually asking for our opinions and ideas on how to strengthen our school.

Posted May 23, 2016
Page Private School is a wonderful school! We had our daughter in the public school system in Irvine and it was not a good experience for us. With over 35 children in a class, our daughter was simply a number and was overlooked constantly. Since our move to Page, our daughter is flourishing in all of her classes and has been on honor roll the last 2 quarters and we are sure she will be this quarter as well. All of the teachers and staff at the school take great care in what they do and they pride themselves on inspiring and educating every child with great care. We are so lucky to have found this school. Our daughter will go there until 8th grade and then we will have to search for a high school. Hey, maybe Page would open a high school! That would be music to our ears!

Page Private School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Brook Hampton is the most amazing Art & Music Teacher! Page Private School is a fabulous school and they hire top notch teachers who truly care about your child. My husband and I could not be happier with the school and with Ms. Hampton! She makes every day truly magical and full of wonder with her attention to detail and love of teaching. It shows in how dedicated she is and how much she loves her job and inspires our daughter with every class! Ms. Brook is FABULOUS!!! We could not have asked for a better teacher and school. We love Page!

Page Private School 2

Posted May 21, 2016
I went to orientation, since Page in Garden Grove is closing down. The way the Kristin Dickson treats Page staff there I will Not support another "Page" facility, even with a 50% off tuition incentive they offer for the first year. Parents BEWARE if management does not care about there staff, why would they care about your children...

Posted May 15, 2011
I feel very fortunate to have found this school! The academics are sharp. The atmosphere is loving and caring. The safety is reliable. My daughter just completed Kindergarten, and I have committed to another full year.

Posted April 07, 2010
Our family has 3 children at Page Private school in Costa Mesa. We and more importantly our children absolutely love it! We feel that Page has done an outstanding job of getting our children engaged in their own education. We can see a strong foundation being instilled in them. It shows in their writing skills and vocabulary. And not only are they doing so well they are hungry for knowledge and are excited about learning just as much as the teachers are passionate about teaching. Which as a parent I am so overjoyed. Our kids love and respect their teachers. We feel the skills both in education and socially that they are being taught will be useful throughout our children's lives. THANK YOU PAGE!

Page Private School 1

Posted February 06, 2010
This school is a joke, do not send your child here. My child attended Page from K thru 2nd grade. It is basically babysitting w/ worksheets. The teachers are lazy and the principal is unresponsive to concerns. Finally moved my child to public school, where they had to catch her up in math. What a waste of money.

Page Private School 2

Posted April 27, 2006
There is no way the school was worth the money. They use the same curriculum as the public schools. There is an unhealthy air of elitism around the place and some of the new facilities are nicer but some parts of the building still feel like you are in an industrial park.

Page Private School 4

Posted November 07, 2005
My child currently attends page and the program is really grea. The teachers are very responive to questions and concerns from the parents. My child brings home projects that she does everyday and a report on what was done in class. I am very pleased with the school

Page Private School 3

Posted October 06, 2005
My son has improved in his charm and has interest in learning. Very involved with the children

Page Private School