Costa Mesa, CA

Posted May 15, 2011
I feel very fortunate to have found this school! The academics are sharp. The atmosphere is loving and caring. The safety is reliable. My daughter just completed Kindergarten, and I have committed to another full year.

Posted April 07, 2010
Our family has 3 children at Page Private school in Costa Mesa. We and more importantly our children absolutely love it! We feel that Page has done an outstanding job of getting our children engaged in their own education. We can see a strong foundation being instilled in them. It shows in their writing skills and vocabulary. And not only are they doing so well they are hungry for knowledge and are excited about learning just as much as the teachers are passionate about teaching. Which as a parent I am so overjoyed. Our kids love and respect their teachers. We feel the skills both in education and socially that they are being taught will be useful throughout our children's lives. THANK YOU PAGE!

Page Private School 1

Posted February 06, 2010
This school is a joke, do not send your child here. My child attended Page from K thru 2nd grade. It is basically babysitting w/ worksheets. The teachers are lazy and the principal is unresponsive to concerns. Finally moved my child to public school, where they had to catch her up in math. What a waste of money.

Page Private School 1

Posted June 21, 2009

Page Private School 2

Posted April 27, 2006
There is no way the school was worth the money. They use the same curriculum as the public schools. There is an unhealthy air of elitism around the place and some of the new facilities are nicer but some parts of the building still feel like you are in an industrial park.

Page Private School 4

Posted November 07, 2005
My child currently attends page and the program is really grea. The teachers are very responive to questions and concerns from the parents. My child brings home projects that she does everyday and a report on what was done in class. I am very pleased with the school

Page Private School 3

Posted October 12, 2005
- a former student

Page Private School 3

Posted October 06, 2005
My son has improved in his charm and has interest in learning. Very involved with the children

Posted September 09, 2005
I love this school. My son has been here for Preschool and Pre-K and we couldn't be happier. I think there is not much for parent involvement at the pre-k level however. That could be better.

Posted September 09, 2005
Great school. Dedicated staff.

Page Private School