Costa Mesa, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 10, 2014
July 8, 2014 Dear Ms. Kline, This letter is to share our enthusiasm regarding Kline School and the proficiencies it can offer your students. Our son Jack just finished his first year attendance as a 6th grader. His interest in the basics of math and science is only surpassed by his new desire, as introduced by your school, learning about how movies are made. We have both seen how much more independent his actions have become. This transformation is also evident in his responsibility finishing homework assignments on time. We know our son will continue his educational growth at Kline School and we are looking forward to this coming school year. Sincerely,

Posted May 28, 2013
My son has attended Kline School for nearly a year now and we couldn't be more impressed. In the relatively short time that he's been at the school we've seen his self esteem skyrocket and he is learning a full grade above what his peers are in other schools. In addition to all of this, the students are held accountable for themselves, encouraged to push ahead and taught social responsibility. The school is very focused on technology which is great. The children are taught how to use technology as a tool, which in todays world is necessary, instead of a babysitter. The Kline School is cultivating children to be the people we need for our future.

Posted December 12, 2012
Kline School is an amazing place. I graduated last year, and I really wish I could go back. The teachers are so funny and nice, and the students are friendly, helpful, and caring. Even though I transfered in in the middle of 7th grade, the teachers were more than willing to help me catch up. I especially like having a computer on every desk. I truly think that my time at Kline helped me to get into one of the best high schools in the state, Mater Dei. I would definetly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 07, 2012
Our first year at Kline and this school has made a huge impact on our son academically as well as socially. The level of respect the children receive in this school is more than a parent could hope for. The teachers and staff offer support and understanding on an individual level that you won't find in most schools. Our son is more focused since attending Kline! He is motivated to excel in his class, not only for himself but for his teachers and piers as well. Kline makes the overall school experience a great experience!

Posted September 07, 2011
First day back to school and I am so thankful to have my son continue his education at Kline School as a 7th-grader. Beginning with kindergarten my son has enjoyed the benefits of low student-to-teacher ratio, infusion of technology in the daily learning process, oral and visual presentation, creative expression and social awareness through his participation in Leadership Council, Science Fair, Poets' Cafe, Showtimers, and for the upper grades there is also video production. A valuable investment for our son's academic and personal development.

Posted March 16, 2011
There hasn't been a day that our daughter has said "I don't want to go to school today". Kline School has opened the door to learning, really learning. Every day is an adventure, we have found our Little House on the Prairie meets the 21st century. For such a small private school, there is nothing left out. Each student has a computer at their desk, and is being taught the best way to use it, they have "typing" lessons, art, theater/singing (Showtimers),poetry, PE, & field trips just to name a few of the "fun" things. If we can convince Susan Kline to start a high school program, we will be the happiest family on earth!

Posted January 12, 2011
I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Kline. My children llove to go to school, love to come home and talk about their day and their experiences. The school has a culture that encourages self-motivation, accountability, and success. I have watched my children, from K-7th, flourish in this environment. They want to learn more because the material is taught in such an engaging manner.

Posted January 09, 2011
What an awesome school and educational experience. Wish I could turn back the clock and have all my kids go through Kline School. Every child is on the computer. The student to teacher ratio is about 10 to 1. The price is about a third of what you would pay if you lived in West Los Angeles for something remotely comparable. Parent access to the teachers and administration is like an open conversation. Individualized attention to each student is the norm. The environment is challenging and as much as there are standard curriculums, as needed, each learning plan is tailored to each student's talents or shortcomings. This is a top-notch school that places kids in excellent higher learning facilities, well ahead of their peers. I could go on and on. Bottom line; Kline School is an excellent school. If you're not sure, just go have a meeting with Susan Kline. You'll come away with an urgent need to put your kids here asap.

Posted January 08, 2011
My children have spent their entire elementary education at Kline School with the exception of my son s Kindergarten year at a public school in Newport Beach. Both children are curious, quick learners who remain challenged in the Kline School classroom. Small class sizes allow teachers to remain involved on a personal level with each and every student. I am fully aware of my child s progress through regular progress reports and conversations with the teacher. I feel the environment is challenging enough to keep students interested in learning. The flexibility in the classroom structure enables children to engage in learning at a comfortable (yet challenging) pace. I work in education field, and the personal attention each student receives at Kline School is unparalleled. Kline School is well worth the investment. Your child not only receives a top-notch education, but with Kline s outstanding ability to combine classroom learning, technology, community, and citizenship your child will be a well-rounded student fully prepared to handle the challenges in high school and beyond.

Posted January 04, 2011
We currently have our 2 children in Kline School and couldn't be happier with their education. The advanced curriculum and personal attention spent with each student is invaluable. We are blessed to have daughters who tend to be on the higher learning side. We feel that if they were in the public school system or even another private school that didn't have the structure of Kline, that they would fall within the average scale, versus the exceptional job they are doing now.

Kline School