Vineyard Christian School 3

Posted April 28, 2007
My child has attended VCS for 2 school years (including 2 summer programs). Her past teachers have been great and have consistently expressed concern about her academic and personal well-being. I feel the school lacks administrative structure and presence. Class sizes are very small from first grade on.

Vineyard Christian School 3

Posted May 08, 2006
There seems to have been a decline in morale at this scool.

Vineyard Christian School 5

Posted May 01, 2006
I tell everyone how lucky our youngest son was to attend VCS for kindergarten (2004-5). He got the best foundation for reading and writing at this school because of their wonderful curriculum and teacher. They also incorporate lots of singing and bible verse memorization which helps them in so many ways. I regret not having sent my older son here. Our public school district is highly rated and our elementary school has a 99 percentile score but unfortunately public kindergarten only has 3 hours to fit everything in and it doesn't compare to quality private education for a full day.

Vineyard Christian School 5

Posted August 16, 2005
Both of my children attended VCS! What an awesome school. The education, time, attention not to mention the love they recieved has served them well. Thank you VCS! We will miss you.

Vineyard Christian School 4

Posted July 19, 2005
My son has been at VCS for about 1 1/2 years. The teachers teach art and music on an individual basis. Gym is led by a teachers aid. I find that my son is very bright and articulate for his age due to the environment of the school. The only complaint that I have is that he has yet to start learning any Spanish - maybe this will come in his older years. From what I have been told, they students work on a grade level higher than most of the public schools in CA (ex. 1st works at a 2nd grade level. The teachers are always friendly and so is the rest of the staff. Parents help out in the classes when they can and drive the kids to their field trips. Summer camp there is great. Half a day of classes and then the rest is play time.

Vineyard Christian School
102 East Baker Street, Costa Mesa, CA  92626
Last modified Vineyard Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Vineyard Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top