Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

This area has not effected my family or any of my close friends. Therefore, I cannot assess this question

Develops character: Strongly agree

Wagon Wheel offers a Kindness and Caring Club to the upper grades. They also have implemented a Rachel's Challenge program throughout the school that encourages compassion, friendships, and respect.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Most nights we only have 20 minutes of homework and 20 minutes of reading assigned.

My family and I have toured and considered the public and private schools in the area. After all the tours we decided Wagon Wheel was the school for our family. We have now been at the school for three years and we love the teachers and the small school feel. This past year the school received a new principle and she is doing great things for our school. Her energy is infectious and her desire to listen to what the teachers, students and parents want for the school is exciting. I am so excited to see what the future holds for our school. We are very happy with Wagon Wheel and would absolutely recommend it!!

AMAZING teachers. They are communicative, understanding & approachable. Parents are involved & community is supportive. Office staff is professional & helpful.

We have a lot of community support and great volunteers. Our teachers and staff are caring, competent professionals that have the best interest of our kids at the heart of everything they do. The principal, Mrs. Grabowski has shown great compassion, enthusiasm and leadership in her 1st year as principal here. I'm proud to be a WW Mustang parent!

Develops character: Agree

The school encourages kindness, compassion, and inclusion. Children are very respectful and held accountable.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Expectations for homework are established early in the year. The amount of work is very manageable. Teachers are flexible.

A great school. Teachers and office staff go above and beyond. Have a child with special needs and they are taking care of special needs . I feel this is a safe and capable school.

I just moved to the area and my children just started a few days ago. Very good so far, just don't have much to share yet.

Last modified Wagon Wheel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.