Coto De Caza, CA

Posted April 17, 2014
A great school. Teachers and office staff go above and beyond. Have a child with special needs and they are taking care of special needs . I feel this is a safe and capable school.

Wagon Wheel Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2012
I just moved to the area and my children just started a few days ago. Very good so far, just don't have much to share yet.

Posted September 20, 2009
This is our 3rd year at Wagon Wheel and we have been thoroughly impressed in every way. The teachers are outstanding! They are dedicated, well trained and communicate openly with parents. The school community is very tight knit and feels like a much smaller school. The parents are very involved and contribute significantly to the school's success. I can't say enough good things about our school.

Wagon Wheel Elementary School

Posted September 18, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
My child loves to go to schoo each and every day because Mrs. Tyler is the best teacher he has ever had.

Posted June 19, 2006
My children have been attending Wagon Wheel Elementary since 2001. One is now in 5th grade and one is in 3rd grade. This school is not only ranked number one in the district academically, but I'm sure it also has the best PTA/PTO. The combination of dedicated teachers and involved parents makes for a winning combination. The teachers are quick to recognize when a child needs extra help and also willing to challenge those that are able to push ahead. The Meet the Masters art program is great. Unfortunately a music program isn't available to all grade levels. Currently Kindergarten, 4th and 5th grades have music opportunities. Teachers are allowed to use the computer lab and science lab at their discretion. The view from the playground is pretty spectacular also. My kids love Wagon Wheel.

Wagon Wheel Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2006
Great school with high parent involvement

Posted February 13, 2006
I am very impressed with the quality of Wagon Wheel. The parent involvment is amazing, the staff at Wagon Wheel has been nothing but professional. And the programs that are offered are varied and interesting.

Posted February 10, 2006
My son has been a student at Wagon Wheel since kindergarten. He is now in his last year at Wagon Wheel (5th grade). We have had a wonderful experiance. He is a strait A student and has thrived here. Out of 6 years we only had one year that we were not happy with his teacher. She just didnt like him and unfortunatly it reflected in his grades that year. I guess you cant get along with every one! Sorry to be leaving.

Posted October 06, 2005
This is our first year at wagon wheel. We were told by many people in the neighborhood that it was excellent but we had always been in Private. We are so extremely pleased with the way the school is run, the teachers and their credentials, the academic's taught. Its a blessing right in our own backyard. Highly recommend it. I have one 5th grader and 2 third graders.

Wagon Wheel Elementary School
30912 Bridle Path, Coto De Caza, CA  92679
(949) 589-1953
Last modified Wagon Wheel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wagon Wheel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top