Cottonwood, CA

Posted May 13, 2014
I adore this school!! 3 of my 4 children attended this school and I am very sad to be moving from it. From K to 7th my children have been nurtured and cared for in the best way. Any issues at school are squashed! Office staff is kind principal is always present and teachers are cream of the crop. If someone complains about this school then they must have come from some impeccable other school. Nothing like this school!!

Posted April 28, 2014
My son is in 3rd grade & has been attending this school since kindergarten, we moved him over from sycamore, & my daughter is now in pre-k there.. This school is amazing! Every one knows your name & who your kids are, the staff are all friendly, the teachers are all very attentive, the principal is very involved with all the students, including the pre-k classes. Even if we had to move out of Cottonwood, we would still drive our kids to this school. We are very pleased with the academics at this school as well,we can only hope the middle school will be just as amazing!

Posted May 22, 2009
It's an awesome school with a proactive teaching approach and dedicated teachers and staff. Definately the best around!

Posted February 26, 2008
I am thrilled and blessed to have my son, Lucas, at Evergreen School. I see his 1st grade teacher Miss Fernandez instruct with a smart, organized and loving demeanor. Principal Mrs. Oppezzo: Wow! Checking in on classrooms, walking all over campus or in the parking lot (rain or shine). Overseeing all the 'goings on', while taking time to stop and caringly talk to students. When I witnessed these things, I knew, my son's education and well-being was in the best hands possible. -Debbie Ashe -Parent

Evergreen Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2005
The school's music program is awesome. The reading programs they ofer is great. Parent involvment is high.

Posted December 22, 2004
Evergreen Elementary School is an excellent school. Evergreen offers a music program, jump-rope club, a very active parents club, and excellent staff and administration. My children have attended K-4th and I wouldn't want them to go anywhere else. Teachers are actively involved in promoting student success and family participation in education, and the overall environment is fun, safe, and respectful to all students, families, and staff. I moved here from the Bay Area, having older children attending in a school district in that area, and would rate Evergreen among the best of the best.

Posted August 13, 2004
My son attends this school and we are extreemely pleased with every aspect. From the caring and knowledgable teachers to the personable principal to the impecably clean and safe environment. This school is allwoing each child to work at their own skill level be it advanced or slow and feel accomplished. No child is left behind to struggle the teachers make the extra effort to see that every child gets what they need to succeede.

Evergreen Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2003
My children are currently enrolled, as an overall it tends to be a great school. The exception of having the desire to help our children when a teacher is requested (knowing ours best), there is no thought given when placement is complete.

Posted August 30, 2003
We moved from this school due to a job promotion. We miss it dearly! It was a fabulous school, the best teachers and administration I have ever seen!

Evergreen Elementary School
19415 Hooker Creek Road, Cottonwood, CA  96022
Last modified Evergreen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top